Auto mixed in with photoperiod?

Smog

I have 1 free auto northern light im wondering if i can keep it in the room with my Photoperiod for their 18/6 and then switch to 12/12 when they do or should i keep the one auto at 12 12 the whole time. im growing the photoperiods big (already started them on halloween 2013) so there will be like one to one and a half months from seed under 18/6 for the auto then what ever left under the 12/12 when i switch to flower. WIll the switch effect the auto? If so What is the best way to go about this?

The auto will benefit from the extra hours of light, so run it with the photos, no problem. It'll bloom when it's ready, regardless of light cycle. Yer good to go.

:thumb:

What breeder? I ran some Nirvana NL Autos that I liked.

Also im thinking about the future and i am thinking about doubling the effectiveness of a light by planting twice as many autos as i intend to keep under it then plant havlf in one room and half in another and move the light or the autos back and forth every twelve hours so that two rooms got 12/12 but i only own one light and one 24/7 light bill which i think would be less then 2 lights at 18 Will moving the plants that often hurt them in im really carefull and take time?

Well, sure, you can move them back and forth every 12 hours - they won't mind much - but another light isn't all that expensive. I'm betting you'll get really tired of that and you'll just buy another light, and run them on opposite cycles. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Ah! I see you have some serious resources! My goodness.

A tray on wheels would really help - like a 4x4 on a plywood base with 4 wheels - jus' swap trays each cycle - easy peasy.

Back
Top Bottom