Auto Sweet Soma Watering?

Wookiecub

I have 2 sweet soma auto that are about 4 days old. I started them in 2 gallon pots because I have heard so much about never transplanting autos. Also to never overwater any cannabis plant. So that leaves me in a little bit of a catch 22. Little seedling big pot. I have been watering everyday just around the ladies making sure that it's moist around them. Then waiting till dry then repeating. Also one has a little yellow on the very tip of one of her first leaves. I put them right into fox farms ocean forest thinking I could save on nutes for a while. I have also heard autos are sensitive to nutes.

I looked through a lot of different threads on ffof and starting Germed autos in it with mixed reviews .

Starting to think it may have been a little hot for at least one of them. Posted pic. Don't know how to attach to thread. I'm a total wookie and loving it. Any help is appreciated on the watering till I can get pics up.

I'm not an auto grower, so I can't speak to auto-related issues, but I notice the thread has had no response and I felt comfortable talking about your watering.
I'm not so sure it's burned. The seed leaves (those odd little first leaves) often come out abused a bit. I see the new growth looks fine, so I assume you're good. Any idea what the temps in your grow area are?
Your watering technique is the same I use with seeds... watering small amounts daily around the base of the new plant. As she pops up some more you'll need to transition to a less frequent/full-pot watering routine.

Thanks for the reply. My temps are always around 79f. It pushed into the mid 80s once. Humidity around 35 to 40%

Back
Top Bottom