Autofem transplant plants remained small

Catwhisperer

420 Member
Hi All,

Could you please tell me if I should throw these plants away and start from scratch or not? They are in the third week now ,autofem and made two mistakes.
First was: Didnt transplant them in time
2nd was: I transplanted them.

(Problem is they look like dwarf plants but they should not look like that...)

They have been transplanted 5 days ago, they grow but not as they should

Thanks!
foto_no_exif (2).jpg

First of all how old are they from breaking soil?
2nd. Depending on handling and previous pot, it can take a week or two until you see top growing. Now they are most probably growing roots.

First of all how old are they from breaking soil?
2nd. Depending on handling and previous pot, it can take a week or two until you see top growing. Now they are mist probably growing roots.

Thanks for your reply. By three weeks i meant 3 weeks from breaking soil.

Unfortunatelly I had an unexpected bussiness trip for two weeks...so I got in to this mess. :(
They just popped out 1st of January when I left.

As is my way, I suspect watering methods and early transplanting as the causes of your troubles and I see you as yet another victim of all the bad advice out there regarding the growing of autos. With proper watering you could possibly still save these and get something out of them, but this intolerance of mistakes early on is one reason I hate the entire auto phenomenon so popular these days and why I run exclusively photo period plants. Especially as a first grow, when learning about uppotting and the wet/dry cycle, it is so easy to totally screw things up following the popular advice out there that somehow autos don't work the way normal plants do.

Back
Top Bottom