Autoflower clone for seeds

stillblazen

hey guys, im a first time grower but I wanted to make my own seeds because its soooooo difficult to get seeds where i live and i wanna do this for fun and experimenting too.

I know that you can clone an autoflower but its gonna be same age as the mother and it will produce a tiny bud and all of that stuff but how about cloning for seeds by using colloidal silver?
I have 2 identical grow boxes, i growed 3 autos in 1 box they are about 14 days now and the other box will be used for cloning.
So here is my plan, im gonna take 2 cuts for cloning and spray CS on 1 clone to change her sex to male and get pollen, the other female will be pollinated to produce seeded buds, so my question is when can i take cuts from my autos? and do you guys think this experiment will be successful or not?

:thanks:

check my journal below , i made over 600 female seeds :) auots , there is step by step , i am now growing out my seeds :) great fun and saves a mint :)

:thumb::thumb:
Maaan, thats impressive, great job. Seed banks hates you so much haha
I want to copy everything you did but with clones instead, because i don't want mix strains now (will mix strains later,after tasting), the problem is i got only 1 seed of some strains such as fast&vast, so i need to cut and clone to make a male plant.
My question is, in which week can I cut? + can you be my mentor when I start the project? :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom