Autoflower - not flowering

alexjam123

Hello,

I am growing a white-widow feminized autoflowering plant from Sensi Seeds.

I'm 53 days into the grow (Week 8), my plant showed sex (pistils) at about 2-3weeks but has since showed no signs of flowering. My light has been on 24/0 (I meant to put it on 20/4 but forgot to set the timer correctly).

The plant is grown under under 300w LED with canna products in hydroponics, ph 5.5-5.9 and ppm now sits around 750 on full flower nutrients.

It has been LST'd and scrogged (quite low down - as wasn't expecting it to grow so big!)

In the past few days I've begun to really worry, as it's getting much too big for the tent; I have had to tie a lot of branches down.

I think Sensi Seeds are a good breeder (please correct me if I'm wrong) -

- Could these actually be photoperiod and I have been accidentally sent the wrong seeds?
- Do some autoflowers require a little less light to begin their flowering?
- Or have I just not waited long enough?
- Or faulty genetics?

I've put the plant on 12/12 now for the past 2 days just as a precaution as I don't want it to get much bigger without flowering.

Should I keep at 12/12? What about when it begins to flower, stick at 12/12 or go back to 20/4?
Or could this be some freakishly long veg period and I just need to be patient staying at 20/4?

The plant is otherwise very healthy, photos below, any help really appreciated.

Thanks.

Photos

Hi and welcome to 420!

It's most likely the light schedule, vegging/flowering autos is best on 20/4 or 18/6, but will flower on 12/12.

Thanks for your reply; Worth putting on 18/6 do you think then? I've never had an auto veg this long so really second guessing myself.

I'm reluctant to keep on 12/12 - as if it is an auto; this will affect yield.

Back
Top Bottom