Autoflower stealth grow odor control

potgoblin

Ok, i know there's a lot of threads on this site about how to control odor in your house but i have a few questions about the ONA products as they seem to be the easiest cheapest and most effective means for the budget and space i have to grow. :)

my space is going to be just 61cm high by 35cm wide by 40cm deep so just enough for 1, maybe 2 autoflowering plants at a push which is plenty as i don't smoke a lot at all but like everyone i'm sick of paying high prices for bad weed.

my questions are...

can i place the ONA gel in my box in front of the exhaust fan to control the odor without it tainting my plants and would this be the best place to put it to stop the smell?

if im buying the 1L tub of gel how much of this would i need to use at a time to control the odor and how should i use it? could i just put some in a small open container? (havent really got the space to make an ONA bucket)

And how often does it need to be replaced to prevent the smell from escaping and royally screwing me over before i get a chance to smoke it lol really have no room for error here guys this smell CANNOT escape! (without a doubt my BIGGEST concern!)

much love to anyone who can offer me some advice

:peacetwo: & :love: guys :thanks:

never mind guys, just realized i posted a pretty much identical thread last year lol (memory of a stoner) :p

Back
Top Bottom