Odor control under $50!

Well I was just reading a plug from another magazine 'the longest running publication' about some new ionic CFL light bulbs. Being pretty pricey at 16 plus shipping but they offer a bunch of other 'deals' on packages. I took the plunge to order some from The Ionic Bulb: The energy-saving light bulb with a powerful air purifier.
Let me first state that the website is for crap and is also set or is running currently as on tv ads. Sceptical of all for seen on tv crap I quickly went surfing around the web for reviews and personal experiences with the bulbs. I didn't find anything negative while out looking but that's not to say it isn't out there. So agian I decided I would take the plunge and get 5 and get 5 free from the website which I wasn't able to sucessfully purchase so I called the 1800 number and went through an automated system that is for CRAP! So that I don't what I ordered and for how much so I called customer service and they gave me call in 24 hours for my order to hit the system *vomits* So I'll call back tomarrow afternoon and see and I'll let everyone know how it goes trying to get them here...3 to 6 weeks ;(

Lets see if they can do a fraction of what they state....

just wondering guys if i used the ona gel in a small stealth grow cabinet with a fan running behind it would this stuff taint my plants at close range? also it will only be 1 or 2 plants would a 1L tub of this stuff work well to get rid of the smell? i don't really want to make an ona bucket or use a carbon filter as DIY isn't a very easy option for me, the grow space is 3.5 feet width by 1.5 height by 1 foot depth, sort of like a foot locker, only looking to grow very small plants just for a little home grown smoke
:thanks:

Check out Citrus Magic. Heard great things and I'm currently using it (exhaust blowing over it) and can't smell a thing, but I did just start flowering.

Back
Top Bottom