Autoflowers not flowering

20160530_110735.jpg
20160530_110759.jpg
20160530_110808.jpg

Yes she did. I ended up pulling the led lights and putting my old 400w actual watt CFL setup in the tent and after a week she grew 6 inches and started flowering heavily... the other one is also extremely juicy.

I have had great success with the CFL light pulling 1g per watt on a consistent basis, I was just really wanting to try the led game to see if I would have any luck and unfortunately I did not lmao. Maybe I just gotta invest in a really good led light to have good luck. But yes I'll post some new pics tonight... huge difference.

Panic: You took a cutting of an AF and it's growing? Please keep me posted on that. AFs are not supposed to be clonable
hi everyone yes it is possible to take cuttings from an auto flowering strain BUT if you take that cutting at say end of week2&it manages to get a root system on it 7 days later that means unlike a photo-period plant that you can then put back into veg to build her back up before flipping to12/12 the cutting off the auto will already be3weeks old as it was14 days old when you took the cutting&then add another the other7days for the cutting taking root&already it is21days old&should be treat accordingly as you can never get those 3weeks back you will be feeding it bloom nutes probably by day35(thats all your autos as well as the mom of the cutting&the cutting also)so to answer your question yes it can be done but it is very rarely worth it with losing out on that initial 3/4week time thats vital to get a goodstart with autos(&it can also be nearer to5weeks dependant on the strain to get an auto cutting with a half decent root system on it)&with more&more companies like herbies pick&mix seeds offering1seed at a time you could order an auto every week delivered to your door&in2/3short months you could be cropping a strain every week!or you buy10 fem autos&do what you suggest cuttings/wise so you could crop10roughly9/10weeks from seed the10cuttings you could have took from each mother auto,would also give you a crop at exactly the same time only for obvious reasons the crop off the 10 clones will be smaller as although the same age while your moms were growing your cuts were trying to build a root system i dont know what medium you grow in but im hearing brilliant things about a product called mammoth p but its expensive to sat the least so if your on a budget dont even look at it m8

Panic: You took a cutting of an AF and it's growing? Please keep me posted on that. AFs are not supposed to be clonable

they are clonable but lets say u clone from a 50day old plant with lets say another 50 left on the counter then the clones will also stick to that time shedule... if they root they may have only a few weeks left so they will grow into a small single cola hardly worth the effort

Hey guys, I'm having some issues with some bubblicious and jock horror autoflowers I bought from nirvana seed bank. Im growing in a soil medium, with a 400 watt hps light. I planted about 3 months ago, and the plants seem to be growing great in veg. Nice thick stalks, lots of nodes, but they dont seem to be flowering. I guess this is a common problem, but I am wondering what I can do to possibly force them into flowering.

Customer service from nirvana said switching to 12 12 will not force them to go into flowering, and I just have to wait until they decide to. However a friend suggested I do 3 days dark to force them into flowering, which I have never heard before. Can anyone who has grown with autoflowers before give me some advice on what I should do? If they dont start flowering soon, im not sure I will have enough space, they have completely taken over my closet lol. :thanks: for any responses I get!
I have had and am having this issue. Here Is what what I found. Not all Autos are Autos. When doing the gene thing If the ruderalis becomes dominate it will not Autoflower. Put it into a 12 / 12 and leave it there. It will grow. Try not to wait too long. You still are on a bit of a schedule. I have now done this successfully three times. I learned, it is really important to buy stable genetics!

xwwx, I wish I'd seen this back in November when you first posted...I too had/have some JH auto's that wouldn't flower. The showed preflowers and all but never kicked in...Everything about the plant said "I'm ready to flower now" but it wouldn't. The seed bank I used said they could do nothing for me and that it was a "known problem"...WTF?

Anyway, after about 9 weeks of veg on the recommended 20/4, I flipped them to 12/12 and about 1 week later they effin' took off!! They just exploded with pistils and doubled in size. I'm on like day 110 or something but it was worth the wait. Trich's look about 20% cloudy so it's getting close. I want one more dose of AN Overdrive then 10-14 days of flush. One of the girls looks like she could be pushing 80 grams....The other closer to 40..

I took a cutting (just for fun) around xmas and put it in a 2 lt hempy...And it is just ridiculous how well it did....I could push her a few more weeks and get close to 1/2 ounce....Not that it has anything to do with your quesion, but next round is going to be all hempy.

peace and sorry for the very late resonse....Don't toss out any of your JH seeds if you still have them...just treat them like regular seeds.

Did you keep it 12/12 till harvest or go back to 20/4?

Back
Top Bottom