Autos - What should I do?

loudpakpappi

Hello, first time with Autos I have Auto Northern Lights, Auto Pounder with cheese, Auto Red Poison and Auto Northern Hog. In FFOF soil on FF nutes. There first two have been shooting out preflower way sooner. I have them all under 4 T5 light and 2 T12 GE lights on the side. Recently i pulled 2 T5 blue spectrum and put in 2 Apollo T5 red spectrum in the middle...the T12 still remain cool blue on the side for under lighting. They all have been Supercropped and LST along with some places topped or FIM for experimental and experience. I plan on placing under Kings 1600 dual 10 LED along with having T5 and or T12 as side lighting in a 4x4 tent with good ventilation and carb filter. I'd like any suggestions and or advise from experienced. Take a look, What should I do with the first two Autos NL and PwC are they still in veg-ing or should I just go to flower with them?
image13503.jpeg
image13504.jpeg

The ones in the pics are in flower mode

If you are asking about changing the spectrum, if you have others in veg and some in flower just keep half and half... They will do great under that. If all in flower switch over to flower spectrum.

Or are you asking about light hours?

Keep on what I assume 18/6 light schedule your on. That never needs to change with autos. If you are asking about light spectrum, if it were me I would go 2/3 red and 1/3 blue now. The few that havent started flower shouldnt be far behind and it wont hurt them to see more red anyways.

@6ofOne Yes thats what i was asking and also if my lighting is and futrure lighting would be sufficient. Thanks
@fanleaf i actually had them on 24/7 but i planned on going 18/6 with the bulb switch....i was debating with myself when i should switch the bulbs out for flowering. I appreciate the knowledge. My First time with Autos...should i leave one blue T5 overhead or use the blue T12 side lighting??
Each One Teach One...thanks homeboys.

Back
Top Bottom