Awaiting RI License

Wingman420

Commercial Cultivator
I am a new MMJ patient who after serious injury and using all meds my Dr prescribes has found that Medical Marijuana can be used in conjunction with or in place of many medications, achieving the desired results and eliminating dependence on particular medications.

MMJ is better, and more cost effective than many medications presently sold at the Pharmacy. Why the secret?

I know that one Rx I have been filling month in month out for years costs eighteen hundred forty five dollars ($1845.00) per month. This med is taken every six hours and when I have MMJ I only need 1/2 I would normally.

I know the amount of time in obtaining the State MMJ card is ridiculous and needs reform.

Anybody out there in RI have any idea how long this takes?

If there is anybody out there who has had similar experiences or ideas please respond here:

:popcorn: wingman580 I feel for you Buddy! I be soaking up any shine of hope to make time pass quickly too! But that may be the only help for now,... time passing. I'm praying for you and everyone else doing the waiting. I'll be climbing the walls! Got to be this week you will hear something... You think? Anyways :amen: :peace:

MMJ is better, and more cost effective than many medications presently sold at the Pharmacy. Why the secret?
'The Secret'= re-election money for effective politicians who know how to stay bought.
Big Pharm knows how to legislate, and it's not with compassion!:smokin:

Today i am with my RI MMJ card and enjoy the protection that is worth (too bad it's not plain legal) It took a couple of months (2) to get the card and now I must get a grow growing will keep you posted just got a 10megapix camera hope thats good my X stole all our stuff so we move ahead slowly

This is Very Great News my Friend! I am so happy for you Brother! Thank you sharing this quest with us all. Let the happiness carry over to your upcoming Grow. The fun now begins in the pickin' of seeds and the gathering of tools for the grow room. 420 and you will be workin' together to make a very productive grow. Supplying you with the best Meds for your well being and lessoning your pain. We all will be watching as your start your journal and Cheering you on. Enjoy your adverture, wishing much peace and a fantantic 2010. Carry on! :cheer:
:xmas:

This is Very Great News my Friend! I am so happy for you Brother! Thank you sharing this quest with us all. Let the happiness carry over to your upcoming Grow. The fun now begins in the pickin' of seeds and the gathering of tools for the grow room. 420 and you will be workin' together to make a very productive grow. Supplying you with the best Meds for your well being and lessoning your pain. We all will be watching as your start your journal and Cheering you on. Enjoy your adverture, wishing much peace and a fantantic 2010. Carry on! :cheer:
:xmas:

Weed, thank you very much you were one of the first to welcome me here and have steered me towards some great grow journals and members. It has been a great experience sharing and learning here. I am grateful for the warm welcome and cool vibes many have extended to me here I will pass along the good vibes and knowledge gained to others who I may meet here.
Thanks Again to all

WM....
Thinking Positive IS the way.Love is the 1st virtue..then Hope + Faith is the rock on which we stand.
Someday i may do as you and post a Journel ..but for now its great to observe you doing
yours.. keep the posts coming.

S1

WM....
Thinking Positive IS the way.Love is the 1st virtue..then Hope + Faith is the rock on which we stand.
Someday i may do as you and post a Journel ..but for now its great to observe you doing
yours.. keep the posts coming.

S1

Thank you Suspicious1 please keep your observations coming:bong:

Merry Monday Wingman580! I am glad things are working out for you. Due to the economy and the fact that I work on commission I order my meds online out of the country. Its the only way I can afford them. I am on 3 meds for blood pressure and am supposed to be taking Depakote but have replaced that with the candy which works a lot better.

Merry Monday Wingman580! I am glad things are working out for you. Due to the economy and the fact that I work on commission I order my meds online out of the country. Its the only way I can afford them. I am on 3 meds for blood pressure and am supposed to be taking Depakote but have replaced that with the candy which works a lot better.

Congrats on finding the Candy and I am so happy it works. I know the desperation surrounding meds that we just wish and hope will work. Well after trying MMJ and seeing the results firsthand I will always cultivate and manufacture my own Medical Marijuana so I do not suffer that anguish again. It is bad enough suffering a medical situation but when the meds given don't work it is easy to become frustrated and desperate to find any medicine that will help.
:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom