Aww shit, resin topic number 12309

William Holden

So, i've scraped my bowl... but how can I discreetly get all the resin out, and have it smokeable, from the inside?

I've tried scrappign it off with stuff, but I cant get it out. I want my pipe to be clean, and I want to reap the harvest of cleaning it, by smoking it (again, almost).

Ok if your pipe is a GLASS One, just take a coffee cup fill it up with water, heat it up in the microwave for 5 min, or until boiling, then take it out of the microwave, and stick ur glass pipe in, hold it in there for 2-3 minutes, and all the res will come out of it and make it look like new, but u'll smell the res still. if you have a metal pipe u dont have res inside it, that is tar. and i haveno idea how to get the tar out...

Zeke said:
Ok if your pipe is a GLASS One, just take a coffee cup fill it up with water, heat it up in the microwave for 5 min, or until boiling, then take it out of the microwave, and stick ur glass pipe in, hold it in there for 2-3 minutes, and all the res will come out of it and make it look like new, but u'll smell the res still. if you have a metal pipe u dont have res inside it, that is tar. and i haveno idea how to get the tar out...
the "resin" (aka. tar with other nasty shit) in your metal pipes is the same "resin" in your glass pipes...

NO that will break it. do it the way i told you too, you wont be sorry, it wil be like brand new accept the smell, you will not see any resin anywhere in the pipe, and all the brown shit will be gone!.

do this.... i always scrape my pipes its not easy but i enjoy getting boddy fucked off a quarter size resin ball. anways get a something that can reach all in your pipe heat it up and scrape all the insides and bowl. you can heat the pipe up too just dont burn yourself. then after you brake it up put a towel down and blow in one end of the pipe and the resin will fly out. if its caked enough. be careful though you could shoot resin all over the place. just keep your and real close where its coming out you know.

Well, a good way to smoke the resin out of ur pipe is to heat the pipe up over a flame(candles work best) and blow lightly in the mouthpiece till u see smoke coming out of the carb/bowl. Do not cover the carb as u will burn ur fingers. Once it starts smoking, take long steady hits, trying to get as much smoke in as possible. Keep doing this till all ur resin is smoked. I've never had a pipe break while using this method, but there still is the chance. If the bottom of the bowl gets black from the fire, just whipe it off with a cloth. Although, smoking resin isnt good. For ur lungs, I mean. I'm coughing up grey mucas, and I dont even smoke resin that much. I guess its cuz I smoke 1-4 blunts a day, depending on if I have school/work.

Back
Top Bottom