Barney Frank Comes Out Again: This Time As A Pot Smoking Atheist

Truth Seeker

Former Massachusetts Congressman Barney Frank (D) revealed Friday on Real Time with Bill Maher that he is a "pot smoking atheist."

Maher had questioned whether Frank felt liberated now that he wasn't a member of Congress.

"You were in a fairly safe district," Maher noted. "You were not one of those Congresspeople who have to worry about every little thing. You could come on this show, and sit next to a pot smoking atheist, and it wouldn't bother you."

"Which pot-smoking atheist were you talking about?" Frank responded, pointing back and forth to himself and Maher.

Frank became the first member of Congress to voluntarily come out as gay in 1987. Along with championing LGBT rights, Frank also fought to scale back the government's war on marijuana and reform the financial sector.

He told Maher he had hoped to be appointed to Massachusetts' Senate seat, so his husband could hold the U.S. Constitution rather than a Bible and affirm rather than swear that he'd be a wonderful senator.

Barney_Frank.jpg

News Hawk- Truth Seeker 420 MAGAZINE ®
Source: rawstory.com
Author: Eric W. Dolan
Website: Barney Frank comes out again: This time as a pot smoking atheist | The Raw Story

I hope he's gearing up for a run for President in 2016. America's second gay president, woo hoo! The guy is awesome.
He's got my vote, IF he promises to Legalize it all over the land!!! specially remove it from the CSA

but I'd rather have Bill Maher run , it would be awesome dude

Former Massachusetts Congressman Barney Frank (D) revealed Friday on Real Time with Bill Maher that he is a "pot smoking atheist."

Maher had questioned whether Frank felt liberated now that he wasn't a member of Congress.

"You were in a fairly safe district," Maher noted. "You were not one of those Congresspeople who have to worry about every little thing. You could come on this show, and sit next to a pot smoking atheist, and it wouldn't bother you."

"Which pot-smoking atheist were you talking about?" Frank responded, pointing back and forth to himself and Maher.

Frank became the first member of Congress to voluntarily come out as gay in 1987. Along with championing LGBT rights, Frank also fought to scale back the government's war on marijuana and reform the financial sector.

He told Maher he had hoped to be appointed to Massachusetts' Senate seat, so his husband could hold the U.S. Constitution rather than a Bible and affirm rather than swear that he'd be a wonderful senator.

Barney_Frank.jpg

Website: Barney Frank comes out again: This time as a pot smoking atheist | The Raw Story
Who was Americas 1st gay president?

Barney_Frank.jpg

Who is Americas 1st gay president?

Gays and MMJ Patients should join forces and lobby for this Guy.

All we want is acceptance :high-five:

To Paraphrase someone on TV recently,

Smoking Pot has become the new "Don't ask, don't tell"

AGREE, but it's more than just that. it's about real human morals, about stopping these in the closet HATERS / Opressors all they want to do, is tell YOU , how and when and where you CAN'T do things

but it's more than just that.

it's about real human morals,

about stopping these in the closet HATERS / Opressors

What could be more than acceptance?

I accept the closet haters and want only the same for myself and you.

I accept Gays and Transgender people

and wish only to be accepted for who I am.

You cannot stop someone hating,

but you can accept them with all their faults

and ask the same of them.

Information breeds acceptance.

Information is power.

Inform yourself and you have no oppressor.

:Namaste:

What could be more than acceptance?

I accept the closet haters and want only the same for myself and you.

I accept Gays and Transgender people

and wish only to be accepted for who I am.

You cannot stop someone hating,

but you can accept them with all their faults

and ask the same of them.

Information breeds acceptance.

Information is power.

Inform yourself and you have no oppressor.

My naivete only goes so far, information is power, but you don't accept murderers , you put them in jail, and I don't fool myself to think they will ever accept me, I'm sure many jews in the camps kept thinking that, as they walked into the showers. HELL no. to quote the WHO "we don't get folled again"

Acceptance is not naivety.

It is the first step in dealing with any situation.

And it's "Fooled"
LMAO really Fooled you say LMAO Dude as get older I've picked up this curious dyslexic typing abilities and I can't seem to keep up with the red squiggly lines telling me so ;) but thanks

I've conceptualized that IF god does exist as we have painted the almighty to be, then he must have had in his grand wisdom , the view that we are viruses and if left to live too long we just get nasty. Naivety comes with tender years, but life makes us learn the hard knocks and eventually we learn to side step oncoming bulls, it's not acceptance , it's just common sense and eventually *most* of us get some. we will agree to disagree on that one. peace my cousin

LMAO really Fooled you say LMAO Dude as get older I've picked up this curious dyslexic typing abilities and I can't seem to keep up with the red squiggly lines telling me so ;) but thanks

I've conceptualized that IF god does exist as we have painted the almighty to be, then he must have had in his grand wisdom , the view that we are viruses and if left to live too long we just get nasty. Naivety comes with tender years, but life makes us learn the hard knocks and eventually we learn to side step oncoming bulls, it's not acceptance , it's just common sense and eventually *most* of us get some. we will agree to disagree on that one. peace my cousin

Sorry for coming across nasty or pedantic with the song title.

I'm just an azzhole sometimes (mostly)

But I accept that.

:xmas:

Our common concept of "God" comes from Zeus and the Roman imperial cult.

It has no basis in reality and only functions as a guilt and fear inducer.

peace to you, my cousin.

:high-five:

Sorry for coming across nasty or pedantic with the song title.

I'm just an azzhole sometimes (mostly)

But I accept that.

:xmas:

Our common concept of "God" comes from Zeus and the Roman imperial cult.

It has no basis in reality and only functions as a guilt and fear inducer.

peace to you, my cousin.

:high-five:

bro we are all that way at times, hell as long as we notice it, we are good. me I'm a bigger one, have this thing called Asperger syndrome , and it all just comes out like diarrhea, then the next day I read what I wrote and say FUCK why was such an ass? all I can ever do is apologize.

as for religion I like Timothy Leary's ideas and a few of his mentors that believe we humans started eating mushrooms in the forrest many Millennial ago and while flying like a Eagle, we came up with the higher concepts of a god as we see it. I wonder what other beings have on other planets ? I always fantasize of planets of being that are a LOT more logical and Buddha like than we will ever be. one of these days I will get off my fat ass and grow some shrooms, but that's for another day

no worries with me, fire away and i left shrooms as is even though it has a red squiggly under it ;)

Back
Top Bottom