BC Chillum for Gravity Bongs - Love it

CaliCandice

Didn't see any other reviews for this so hear goes for my first one.

I got my medical referral for mmj and the guy at the dispensary recommended building a gravity bong when I said I want the best effect quickly without having to shred my lungs cuz I'm not much of a heavy smoker, and the medical edibles are too expensive for too little effect. Yeah, I'm a girl on a budget. He recommended getting a BC Chillum to make a gravity bong with because I'm no McGyver and that's worked really well. I'd bought a gram of Super Sour Diesel and a gram of Third Eye (I think I like Third Eye better) and ordered the BC Chillum online. I used a 2-liter soda bottle as recommended in a sink of water and to be honest, one hit gets me a super strong, super pleasant high for the night, 3-4 hours, and then off to bed (the mmj was prescribed for insomnia). Sleeping great! No heavy lung feeling the next morning. I'm grinding it and only using a pinch per hit, so after two weeks of smoking with the gravity bong almost every night (and 1 joint I rolled originally before I made the bong), I still have around .5 out of 2 grams left. I'm happy with how it's stretching out my supply and saving my lungs and money.

I've got plans to sneak it into our local outdoor amphitheater when the summer concert series start up and smoke my friends out of the cooler. I think that's gonna be a fun time.

Anyone else have one of these? I'm definitely very happy with it.

In dormitories we used to smoke with it. No need to roll no need to wait. when you want a smoke easily you can have one =)
It's very cool. And try to add some ice to the water and make it really cold. It will taste better.=)

When it comes to the good stuff, less is more. The less you can smoke and still feel the same effect the better. You might also want to try a vaporizer next.

That contraption looks pretty neat, I am interested to see one on a glass bottle instead of plastic. It probably tastes even better using glass. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom