Best aero cloner method

Green-collar

Hey, I am going to start with saying I have done quite a bit of homework before posting this thread. I recently built a massive aeroponic cloner out of a camping cooler, it can hold up to 114 clones, though I only have ~40 in it now, just while I get my method dialed on.

I am looking for the best method of getting rood the fastest, currently i am:

-roots are getting spraying for 1 minute, then not for 2 minutes, under 24hr lighting,
-using RO water, with clonex, for the first week,
-beginning wk 2 using, RO water, clonex, rapid start, amino, cal-mag, nitorgen boost, and a LITTLE sensi/ab.

-also just made the holes in the inserts a little bigger so they are not completely smashed.

going on week 3 with the first run, and the clones arnt looking too hot.

PLEASE ONLY RESPOND IF YOU HAVE HAD TRIED AND TRUE SUCCESS WITH YOUR METHOD, NOT WHAT YOUR COUSINS, HOMIES, LITTLE SISTERS BEST FRIEND HEARD.

clones are:
-girls scout cookies
-blue dream
-larry og
-deadhead og
-tahoe og

Re: Best aero cloner method.

I use Clonex Gel. My pump is on 24-7. This time of year I have an aquarium heater in the reservoir to keep the water around 76 F. I just use un-PHed tap water.

I've found, from first hand experience, adding a bunch of stuff to the water is not necessary and promotes slime and rot. I've used Clonex Solution, Rezclear, hyrdogen peroxide, on top of bennies and diluted nutes. I keep going back to the plain old water.

I change the water after day 2 and day 7.

My best advice is to keep everything as close to hermetically clean as possible, and keep you water temperature in check.

I'll supply some pics so you know that I know.

Picture_10318.jpg
Picture_3284.jpg
Picture_3293.jpg
Picture_2403.jpg
Picture_04632.jpg
Picture_004196.jpg
Picture_002199.jpg
Picture_08013.jpg

Re: Best aero cloner method.

I would only use your Clonex and pH 5.8 adjusted water for your cuttings before they have roots, any of the other products may make it too difficult for the roots to develop. I have the best results using only pH 5.8 adjusted water and cloning gel. I have tried adding nutrients and have found only when the cuttings actually have developed roots can nutrients help the cuttings. What is the temperature of the water in your cloner?

Back
Top Bottom