Best freebies?

Jackalope

Anyone that has ordered seeds before have been blessed with free seeds. What those freebies are has changed over time. My Question? What was the best freebie seed you got? We all know when you get a great freebie from a known breeder. What are the big surprise freebies you got? Years ago I got Dinafem Blue Hash. Tried it this last grow. This was a incredible plant with great blueberry smell and rock hard buds. Not only Dinafem impress me with this strain the seed was at least 10 years old.

I've been buying from @SeedsMan and enjoy their freebies. With the use of BitCoin, Special Breeder freebies and Seedsman freebies I usually get as many seeds as what I'm purchasing. You don't need to use BitCoin but they give a 25% discount on first use and give 8-16 freebies when you use BitCoin. In addition you get their free bonus seeds.

On my last order I purchases 8 seeds for about $100. US and received 12 Bonus seeds. Delivery to the US is via stealth shipping and takes about 10 Days to 2 weeks

This is not a advertisement thread. I was just hoping to hear from others that found very special plants from a single freebie seed.

This is not a advertisement thread. I was just hoping to hear from others that found very special plants from a single freebie seed.
Most freebie seeds are not very special. They are usually run of the mill high demand strains, hence why they are a freebie. The breeder has thousands of those types of seeds.

I feel any seed I get for free is a special seed. I didn't have to pay for it. (I did really, for I just got a discount on everything).

My opinion......

Got 3 feminized (Mendo Kush x Cookies & Cream) x Do-Si-Do, grew 1 which was a crazy frosty cookie dream, when I'm ready to take clones / phenohunt the remaining 2 seeds will be popped :):)
Got them when I bought a pack of Crystal Cookies from Urban Green Birmingham

Only growing my first freebies now...over the course of about 5 orders(all from the same bank about $120/order) I've accumulated something like 70-80 different freebie strains...I picked G13 Labs Blueberry Gum and Brothers Grimm Cindy XX from my freebies to grow this round, they only popped a few weeks ago but hopefully I'll enjoy them!

Some banks are stepping up their freebies. Back in the day you saw lots of Nirvana and Dinafem. Now days more and more breeders are giving freebies with their orders. Getting real Cindy from Grimm is just one example. Even if its Cindy XX. I have that Blueberry Gum also. Let me know how it does.

Some banks are stepping up their freebies. Back in the day you saw lots of Nirvana and Dinafem. Now days more and more breeders are giving freebies with their orders. Getting real Cindy from Grimm is just one example. Even if its Cindy XX. I have that Blueberry Gum also. Let me know how it does.
Different ways to approach seed buying I guess...just recently made my first purchase straight from breeder, 10 regs(favorite strain) and got 10 reg free of a strain I’m very interested in, about $70 US, so not bad...

When I use my seed bank it’s completely different....I’ll spend £40 and I walk away with about 12-15 free strains(either 1 fem or 2 reg) plus whatever I purchased...that’s where I got Cindy XX & Blueberry Gum, amongst many other strains I consider great...for myself I prefer this style...I don’t need 10 of each strain I just want to experience lots of strains, and when I find ones I like enough I’ll consider stalking up on some

A trusted grower told me Blueberry Gum was a great strain so hoping she turns out great, always wanted Cindy 99, as far as I know Cindy XX is Princess x C99 fem so should hopefully be a great fem version of C99 :thumb:

Now that Grimm is back they will be good. They of all people are not going to muddy the C-99 genetics so it will probably be great......................... I consider freebies a little when I make a order. If a breeder I like has a good freebie offer I might buy a pack of their seeds I'm interested in just to get them. Most freebie's are from order amounts of 50 bucks and over. The truly great freebies are the surprise ones you get.

Back
Top Bottom