Best freebie seed

My regular vendor sent me some freebies last time, but didn’t say what strain they were, so I named them Hanna’s Dream. Indica dominant. They became some of the best bud I’ve ever grown.
I made a journal. The link is below. Here’s a pic

4D561423-AD89-44E4-B302-658A2DCE73C2.jpeg

If they are in a breeder pack they might be real interesting. Lots of up and comers get their seeds out that way to start. It all matters what they are and who sent them. While they are nice to have for those on a limited budget. They should not be your first choice. Unless they given with a package of seeds from the same breeder. Those are different.

The only great freebies I have found were in breeder pack's. My opinion of great is going to be different than others.

I received a Sensi skunk freebie that was a great smoke, got Panama freebies from ACE, indian landrace freebies from Real seed company. The only one I have grown out was the Sensi skunk. It was very similar in structure and effect to my Island sweet skunk with less product, and didn't have the grapefruit smell the ISS had. I have an Indian Landrace freebie in soil now and it's up to first leaves stage.

I've got some Bruce Banger freebies in veg right now, and a Cheese that is in week 7 of bloom. Both are from Seedsman by Seedsman. Seem to be healthy strains. Here's the Cheese. Should finish in a week or so. BTW, pic taken under 10000K DE MH lamp. I've read it increases trich production when used late in bloom so I switched from HPS to MH yesterday.
DSC01940.JPG

Seedsman Halloween 2018 Bundle gave a bunch of freebies and I received/grew Critical Orange Punch from Dutch Passion and became a family favourite. Plus my first seed order I placed with GYO I got some Purple Bud from White Label and again made lots of fans with family/friends and growing again as I type

7 out of my top 10 strains have been freebies including my #1 strain, a freak pheno of White Widow.
Nothing has touched it in 10 years.

Back
Top Bottom