Best indoor grow box

the1percent

I'm trying to get started growing and would like to get some opinions on the different grow boxes and tents out there along with any advice you have for me. I've read mixed reviews on pretty much all of them but a lot of the reviews were from 2010 or so and i know things have changed and such. If you could let me know how much you yield from each of these and a couple pros/cons it would be greatly appreciated. these are the boxes that i've seen so far but i'm open to anything new. thanks in advance

Original Green Grow Box Series
Stealth Grow Boxes - Soil and Hydroponics Systems
Store
Atlantis Hydroponics - VIAGROW Organic Grow Room, 4` x 4` x 7`
Grow Boxes | Grow Rooms | Hydroponic Grow Systems

I'm trying to get started growing and would like to get some opinions on the different grow boxes and tents out there along with any advice you have for me. I've read mixed reviews on pretty much all of them but a lot of the reviews were from 2010 or so and i know things have changed and such. If you could let me know how much you yield from each of these and a couple pros/cons it would be greatly appreciated. these are the boxes that i've seen so far but i'm open to anything new. thanks in advance

Store

Hey just thought I would give you some words of wisdom, being a person who has been through almost all of these!

First is first, forget the ones with no warranty or help growing. If you do not need a warranty or live help with growing you prob do not want a kit.
SECOND FORGET the crappy ones, i am looking at the VIAGROW one. WOW do not get that it looks like crap and serious overheating. Also the photo tron, unless your growing a flower to look at in your living room ( like roses) forget it, its useless.
THIRD AND MOST IMPORTANT- FORGET the seriously overpriced, over advertised ones. ANYTHING above 2 grand is a RIP OFF!!!!! DO NOT DO IT. I have owned a supcloset and its knock offs for the past 5 years, DO NOT BUY ONE, ( unless your cool with losing a grand).

So all in all I think the only one you have picked that has a great warranty and is not complete bullshit is the original green grow. They also have the advice and long awesome warranty you want. I know there are a couple more out there but this is the price range you should be looking for.

But don't take it from me , just look at them. Its pretty obvious which are overpriced and which are not.
happy growin!

I have been through alll these grow boxes and for one thing DEFIANTLY do not get this HILARIOUS wood ones that are under a few hundo. Wow do you really think your plants are gonna thrive in there?

There are only a few real good grow boxes out there and the small wood pieces of crap and the SUPER expensive cabinets are not worth the BS and money. Either get a grow tent type of box with REAL plant growing lights , or just do not grow..... CFL boxes are a joke..... overpriced boxes are a joke...

My favorite so far has been original green grow and super closet.... Almost the same thing going on here, yes supercloset is more but it because you get a insanely heavy and thick metal cabinet..... but they are still the first ones to come out with this style grow box. Original green grow is nice because there product is made with real stuff and there isn't any complete BS you pay for like expensive ones.

By BS I mean just bad grow help and a horrible design = crappy plants. All of these grow boxes tend to take a long time to receive and they are always busy but i think these two are the most well priced.....

Grow on brothers

Store

I Found a new site that sells basically the same kit as the Original Green Grow but almost half as much-

Micro Grow From Grow Box Builder

It is called grow box builder . I got the micro grow a couple months ago and it is awesome.
Also original green grow has some reviews of people getting ripped off which is scary.

As long as you do not go with the tyrannical supercloset or a crappy cheap one I think you are good.

Grow box builder has an "education" page that points the crappy ones out which is helpful if you just started looking around... I def wouldnt go with a wood one as I had a friend who did and it was crap/ ripoff.

Hey CO Finest what did you use for your monster scrog? As in tent? I love your set up its so CLEAN. I'm going to be working with a small area 5'wx3'dx8'h I was thinking of going with a 144x3 that you had mentioned in another thread. Any help on this stuff would be appreciated. Sorry T1P if I butted in on your thread

Back
Top Bottom