Best Papers?

Smoking Extra Slim
Bob Marley Hemp
Smoking DeLuxe

and like Human Chimney said Element rice

Right now I have been using Elements they are rice papers and burn nice. I love the flavor of Juicy Jay's papers but they tend to run sometimes. I personally think Skunk 1/4 papers are the best burning and they have a certain texture to them that makes it a little easier to roll them up tighter. Can never go wrong with Zig Zag 1/4 or as when we started " Hey get the fucking Orange ones".

I just ordered a case of 24 packs of the Bambu papers by clicking a link here on 420. I think it was 24 packs for $24, plus $7.15 for UPS Shipping.
For the pat few years I've used French Lites, or Zig Zags. I like a small thin paper.

Bambu papers are quality as well. I like thin as well you would like elements.

I have a friend that has been collecting packs of papers for years from all around the world. To date, he has somewhere in the vacinity of around 4,500 packs give or take. I don't know which pack I would call the best but there are papers there that would blow your mind just looking AT the pack!...:peace:
p.s My favorite papers are the ones with Franklin's and Grant's faces on them, lol...:ganjamon:

Why the flavor or the horrendous cough it gives you after smoking blunts for years :goodluck:
I don't smoke them that often since it takes too much weed to roll one, but I usually roll one up once a month. I like them because of the high you get.. You get that tobacco head rush that non smokers get, then it settles into a nice stone. Don't get me wrong, I love to roll joints, but if I had a rolling preference, it would be blunts over paper. I usually smoke from glass though, but I love mixing it up and smoking different ways.

I've used EZWiders, JOB 1.5, or Reefer Roller's whr\en I could get them for over 36 years. Nothing fancy once in awhile cherry flavored but that's it. Zig Zag when I couldn't get anything else. :thanks::thanks::rollit::rollit::rollit: Raysdad

Back
Top Bottom