Best Rolling Papers?

I normally use "Lion of Judah" which is a white rollin paper. if not this then I use RAW as my hemp/rice paper alternative.

I jus recently got a juicy jay blueberry flavor a friend brought for me from Canada. its nice...don't use it too often.

oh and I also got sum zig zags, slow burners, cut corners, wet proof from the friend as well.

but locally available are Lion of Judah, RAW, OCB,

i'll try post a pic wen I get the hang of it

sum of these tips I hav tried already. the crumpling of the paper I used to do without fail. but nw I find that I can roll a better joint wit a smooth paper than havin to do that.

also the small cardboard tip is very useful. we use it down here jus as a filter for if the "gum" appears so our lips don't get black. normally jus cut off a piece of the packet of the rollin papers.

but u kno your stuff maan. good to see similar techniques being used around the world

R-A-W or just a traditional 1/2 thin zig zag (the ones you can pretty much see through) because they are conveniently located at a store less than 3 min walking distance from me lol:peace:

Quick joint rolling tip. EVERYONE TRY(if you havnt): Take your paper out of the box thingy and crumple it up to the tiniest little ball you can. unroll the ball so its all wrinkly. Roll it up. When u roll it up it hold the grinded MJ better and helps for the most perfect Joint.

Also you can take a small piece of cardboard and make a cone shape. take a paper and wrap it around. cut straight across. Now stuff with MJ till almost full. Continue the cone with another paper. stuff it. Repeat the process until you have the size spliff (or joint) you want. Beautiful hit and you can smoke it till its nothing.

:Namaste:

how do they leave zero ash??? sum ash has to b made from the burnin of the herb or the paper..

Best papers are papers by Elements. They leave zero ash and are made from rice. These papers leave no taste but that of the bud.

For me a few things matter:

- No taste
- light in color, if not transparent
- slow burn

I typically reach for Ziggi Papers when I roll up but also like Skunk Brand. After trying over 20 different brands of papers, I have found those two burn the way I like. When I need a cone, i reach for Jware. I started using them around friends and everyone raves about them. I have like 3 boxes of them and everyone always wants a pack when they come over my house haha.

I always tell everyone to look for a paper that burns just a tiny bit faster than the bud, so you have a "cherry tip" this helps give you a true taste of your buds. Skunk Brand is very good at this. Also, proper grinding and rolling can also effect how your joint burns so be sure to roll it proper!!

I am also a Tip person. Ziggi comes with tips but when I don't use those I use RAW Perforated Gummed Tips. Just easier for me.

Elements-rice papers-very fine,very nice..also clears...show off your pretty bud!! and no extra flavors to mess up that wonderful flavor...time to go roll one! later...Kate

Can someone tell me what causes a J to run? Is it a problem with the way the bud was rolled? Is it to much paper? I can roll decent but always get one that runs and I can't figure out why.

Back
Top Bottom