Best type of light for perpetual Lowryder 2 grow?

NoLogo

Hello,

I have some lowryder 2 seeds in the mail, i plan on doing a staggered grow, 3 or 4 plants a month, under my t5 lights. so the plan is start a grow, at one month introduce new plants, harvest the first crop at 2 months, introduce more plants, harvest the 2nd crop at 3 months, and so on.

since plants will be at different stages of growth, what would be the best lights to use, my 6500k day lights, the 3000k warm lights, or 2 each for a full spectrum?

thanks for the help!

:grinjoint:

edit: now that i read what i just wrote, the obvious question is all 3000k warm lights, or mixed 6500 and 3000. just 6500 wouldnt be a good idea :bigblush:

NoLogo good luck with your grow! I will be following your work. + rep for luck and a great grow!
ps. use as both spectrums of lights if possible - it will only benefit the plants!

thanks for the support bad brad. i was caught in two minds as to which light setup would be best, as the full spectrum would benefit all the plants, but the full warm setup would been better light for budding.

off topic, i plan on doing a soil grow for these, and im thinking 1 or 2 gallon grow bags, the 1 gallons would give me a bit more space to squeeze an extra plant or two in. taking into account the short life span of the plant, would this size grow bag significantly hinder a lowryder 2 grow?

It would be interesting to grow most in 1 gallon bags (which may be big enough for LR2), and one or two in 2 gallon bags to see if they do better.

Back
Top Bottom