Big Beautiful Mystery Queen

HigherDrifter

Here's one of my females - in reference to this post:

Leaf stems are turning red.

Mystery_Queen.jpg

I'm 6'4"....I'm a dwarf in comparison.

;)

Lovely stuff, its left me kinda speechless, thats the stuff dreams are made of :)
Keep it up mate, whats your expected yield?.. mindblowing by the looks.
All the best.
An envying Brit.

My yield...:loopy: ;) LOL

I don't even want to think about it.

Well over the legal limit that's for sure :laughtwo:

I'll wind up donating what I can after keeping my legal stash and then tossing the rest in the compost pit.:rollingeyes: I don't need law enforcement breathing down my neck.

Stupid ass fucking Drug War :straightface:

:sorry: for the foul language - this stupid Drug War is totally pissing me off.

Lol, of course, i didnt think about the legality of it... I find it kinda funny that YOUR pissed off at the drug war while standing next to that monster...
I had to go to court coz i was pulled over and had less than a gram on me! No prosecution luckily but still... rediculous.
I was watching an episode of strain hunters in india (youtube it if you like) and they were saying that the 'drug war' has spread over there, where the locals have been smoking the stuff for thousands of years. The police are chopping acres of naturally growing bud and openly advocating alcohol, its a crazy and unfair world we live in but alot easier to swallow while baked :)
peace and love.
ga

My yield...:loopy: ;) LOL

I don't even want to think about it.

Well over the legal limit that's for sure :laughtwo:

I'll wind up donating what I can after keeping my legal stash and then tossing the rest in the compost pit.:rollingeyes: I don't need law enforcement breathing down my neck.

Stupid ass fucking Drug War :straightface:

:sorry: for the foul language - this stupid Drug War is totally pissing me off.
(Note to self):Dress up like compost heap and hide at higherDrifter's spot.lol. :welldone::bravo::morenutes:

(Note to self):Dress up like compost heap and hide at higherDrifter's spot.lol. :welldone::bravo::morenutes:

Better be careful. If you disguise yourself too well you might wind up getting jabbed with a pitchfork :rollit:

;)

Must say that's really a quality grow. Nice height. thanks for posting this pic. Hope you could share some of your growing tips with us here.

My pleasure dude.:thumb:

Tips?:hmmmm:

All I did was plant them in good ole fashioned dirt, with a compliment of compost tilled in, plus a thick layer of mulch.

Did some minor bottom pruning and plucking of the fan leaves.

Right now I'm feeding (about weekly) both my females with some homemade dried Banana peel tea mixed with some of last years Fig Beetle Soup, followed by a healthy drink of water (I've got about a 3 foot saucer put up around them). :morenutes:

That's about it. I'm a LoTech-NoTech kinda guy, ya know...?

K.I.S.S. :circle-of-love:

Keep It Simple Stupid :)

;)

Here's a very recent pic of the same Beautiful Mystery Queen:

Mystery_Queen_2.jpg

Wow drifter my man that's dope!! I can help you out on the farm! So if acid and myself can stay we will be 1. Able to Carpool(both from AZ). 2 have 7.5 zs on hand!!! Solution presented... What's you think? I'm down brotha!! Nice work she looks amazing..:high-five:

:ciao:

I can help you out on the farm! So if acid and myself can stay we will be 1. Able to Carpool(both from AZ). 2 have 7.5 zs on hand!!! Solution presented... What's you think?

:hmmmm:

***long pause***

I dunno...

***long pause***

Ummm....still dunno....

***long pause***

I think I'm gonna have to consult with my cat on this one. He's the Supreme Ruler of our backyard. He's so protective of the backyard even the Raccoons don't mess with him. :)

Back
Top Bottom