Big Buddah Blue Cheese

First of all Thank you all for the Kind words. Its been a long time since i had this strain but i am glad that you all still appreciate the pictures.

Good looking smoke well done! I plane on growing the same Blue Cleese in 3 of my 12 buckets the other are reserved for PPP and NY diesel. How does it smoke? How is the high?:bongrip:

My memory is fuzzy, but that taste left you wanting more and the buzz was strong cerebral, but not over powering, perfect for day time

Nice! Those crystals look lit up! Got 2 BB BC growin' now, bout 2 inches tall lol. Hope they come out like yours!
& yeh hows it smellin & smokin?
:goodjob:

Shes a stinker. Hope your filter is ready

what lights are u using

These were grown under 2k watts with Hortilux bulbs, on 2 movers. Grown in dirt Foxfarm Ocean forest with tiger bloom.

I do have another 5 pack on the way, so i will be re adding this strain back to my stable in a smaller more micro setup. I hope i can find this same pheno again. Good luck to you all.

nice plants was just wondering how many weeks those bad boys were in veg state as im growing two myself and there 3.5inches after two weeks under 600hps bulb in a soil mix

Back
Top Bottom