Big Budda's - Pure Power Plant - Extreme Buget Grow

Ok so here is a quick update.

I made some changes to the grow box.Instead of just having the pc fan inside with the plant i have
Cut a section out of the back and now the fan is blowing fresh air in.I also added the temp gauge to
Determine the difference in heat but it seems to be just fine.
I will post pics up later when i get a chance.
:Namaste:

Ok guys so here are the pics of the changes to the grow box.

First is the new placement of the pc fan
cam_pics_00216.JPG

cam_pics_0084.JPG

Second is the temp gauge i added

cam_pics_00116.JPG

And i just couldn't resist taking these two pics

cam_pics_0058.JPG

cam_pics_0068.JPG

There is a lot more fresh air in the box now and the temp is at a steady 23.5C
The plant is doing very well so far and she is still only being fed water.
The temp gauge didn cost anything as i had it lying around the house,so im
not going to add it to the price list.
So thats it for now folks.
More to come soon.

Love it. I occasionally do the same. It is helpful to have a cheap seperate area, I've had a spidermite attack once or twice, all the girls except 1, I had to move her fast, while I put up a fight. Allso had a few hermies, that I wanted to grow out, figures the best and bushiest girl goes hermie. She still produced good, just could not leave her w/ the other girls.

Plus it is awsome that you are getting good results. Show all the new growers that you can start small and work your way up as time, money, and skill allow. I'm watching.

Love it. I occasionally do the same. It is helpful to have a cheap seperate area, I've had a spidermite attack once or twice, all the girls except 1, I had to move her fast, while I put up a fight. Allso had a few hermies, that I wanted to grow out, figures the best and bushiest girl goes hermie. She still produced good, just could not leave her w/ the other girls.

Plus it is awsome that you are getting good results. Show all the new growers that you can start small and work your way up as time, money, and skill allow. I'm watching.

Hey Sinful,Nice to have ya on board.
Yeh thats the only reason im doing it is to show new growers that it can be done with the bare minimum.Hopefully in the near future people will come across it and see that its not that hard.
Some people out there have not got enough money to go and get a fancy setup.And most people on meds are to sick to even think about it but im hoping that journals like mine will encourage them to give it a try and grow there own meds to suit there needs and save money in the process.

Hi BB!
The fan and the temp will do good for you!
Where do you have the temperature feeler? Is it that im seeing just by the fan? Shouldn't it maybe be a little closer to the plant?

A like this grow man! Keep up the good work! :cheesygrinsmiley:

:peace:

Yeh man thats it by the fan.It is by the plant but because i open the box from the top and not the side it moves when i open the box.The wire from the temp gauge is going trough the top of the box so in order to open the box the temp gauge will move.:)

Yeh man thats it by the fan.It is by the plant but because i open the box from the top and not the side it moves when i open the box.The wire from the temp gauge is going trough the top of the box so in order to open the box the temp gauge will move.:)

Aha! I understand buddy :cheesygrinsmiley:

Ok so i had a go at making a small amount of compost tea yesterday and it was brewing all night,about 24h in total.I just made enough to try the formula out.
I am not going to tell you how i made it just yet cause if ye decide to make it and it kills your babys i will only get the blame:cheesygrinsmiley:.
If however it works on my plant without killing it i then will give the recipe.
I was told that it works and it works really well,but only time will tell.
If it works which i hope it does,it will mean that i have saved even more money on nutrients,as i plan on feeding the tea
as a grow nutrient.
I will post pics later when i get a chance.

So here are the pics of the compost tea i made.I only made 1 liter of it.I also put some pics of the emergency blankets(MYLAR) im sure every1 knows what they look like but if you dont,well just take a look.
I took a pic of the nutrients i will be using for the flowering stage as well,just because i didnt post it already.

Compost tea
cam_pics_00117.JPG

Sos blanket(mylar)
cam_pics_00314.JPG

Flowering nutrients
cam_pics_00217.JPG

Just had to post the baby:cheesygrinsmiley:
cam_pics_0059.JPG

cam_pics_0069.JPG

So thats it for now folks.

Hey guys SORRY it took so long for the update but im all settled now after my vacation..The plant is looking good.The tea seems to be working a treat apart from the babysitter over feeding and causing a small bit of nutrient burn.But hey she is still alive and thats the main thing.I have also made a new grow box because she out grew the old one while i was away.
I made it from an old cardboard box that i had and i wrapped the inside of it in the mylar.I also had to buy a new light because the one i was using was beat.It cost me 15 bucks but was worth the investment.
I will post pics in a while,Its time for tea and a toke now:bong:

Back
Top Bottom