Big Buddha Blue Cheese Automatic First Grow - No Nutrients

i did think that i have it at about 2¾ foot at the moment and the temp is at 26/27°c how hot is safe??

with a 400w i would say 2 foot is a good distance for the young plants. and you temps are fine in that 26-27 area :) if your can put your hand under the lampe at a XX distance for some minutes and it feels like a nice temp for your hand, then the plants should be fine. If your hand think its to hot the plant top most likely will find it to hot as well

i have moved my light down to 2ft so il go look at the temp again in half an hour or so to make sure its still okay for my bababies (",) i put my hand under it at same hight as the plants for a minute or two and it seemed fine i have nice cool air going in at bottom and the ducking is pointed at the 6" fan so there is plenty airflow fingers crossed that will solve the problem thanks for the advice (",)

i have moved my light down to 2ft so il go look at the temp again in half an hour or so to make sure its still okay for my bababies (",) i put my hand under it at same hight as the plants for a minute or two and it seemed fine i have nice cool air going in at bottom and the ducking is pointed at the 6" fan so there is plenty airflow fingers crossed that will solve the problem thanks for the advice (",)

:goodjob: remember if your checking temps with a termometer with an alloy or metal or black rubber tip or something. if put under direct light it will be like if you put a termometer in the direct sun, it will show higher temp then the actually room temp. i normally hang the temp measure thingie under a upper leaf. i don't no if this is the norm or correct but it seems to give me a good reading on the temps around the top leafs. someone may very well correct me on this part and thats cool.

I made i mikro box for my friend and he called me in red alert panic due to very high temps. i found his alloy/metal measurement tip hanging almost directly under the bulb were there was no air flow at all :) it showed way above 30 degrees Celsius i think to remember 38 :) i moved it under a thin leaf and after some time it was corrected to almost an ideal temp just had to regulate on his air in/outtake a bit and the temps got just perfect and very steady

Anybody got a good idea on how to keep a good humidity in a small mikro with very good airflow? any ideas would be appreciated, just can't seem to wrap my head around that one. Maybe i could find somekind of room oder controlling apperatus and replace the perfume with water. but a regular humidifyer just do not do well with a micro growbox :) his mesurements of the box is around 2 feet tall x 2feet 5inches long x 1 feet deep. his lights are 50watt ufo + 2x12w skunk special supplement lights air intake 12v pc fan same thing with outtake. and its timer regulated airflow

:goodjob: remember if your checking temps with a termometer with an alloy or metal or black rubber tip or something. if put under direct light it will be like if you put a termometer in the direct sun, it will show higher temp then the actually room temp. i normally hang the temp measure thingie under a upper leaf. i don't no if this is the norm or correct but it seems to give me a good reading on the temps around the top leafs. someone may very well correct me on this part and thats cool.

I made i mikro box for my friend and he called me in red alert panic due to very high temps. i found his alloy/metal measurement tip hanging almost directly under the bulb were there was no air flow at all :) it showed way above 30 degrees Celsius i think to remember 38 :) i moved it under a thin leaf and after some time it was corrected to almost an ideal temp just had to regulate on his air in/outtake a bit and the temps got just perfect and very steady

Anybody got a good idea on how to keep a good humidity in a small mikro with very good airflow? any ideas would be appreciated, just can't seem to wrap my head around that one.

not sure if this is correct or not but i read somewhere if you have low humidity put a small saucer of water into your tent/box etc like i say im not sure if that works or not as for lowering humidity i have no idea mate hope you figure it out though (",)

not sure if this is correct or not but i read somewhere if you have low humidity put a small saucer of water into your tent/box etc like i say im not sure if that works or not as for lowering humidity i have no idea mate hope you figure it out though (",)

but there is no place for a soucer its a micro grow. it needs to be a divice that is top mounted inside the closet, or something put outside on the box with a small tube going inside with a sprayer at the end. automated of course

maybe something used for reptiles or something could be found. thats the beauty of growing you have to go waaay out of the box sometime for a solution i :kiss: it

maybe something like this one
KGrHqIOKnUE2ZF2KBLpBNrE_WD43w_12.JPG

i just cant seem to find anyones with measurements would be pretty stupid to order one and then when it arrives its 2/3 of the grow rooms size :) and also the other problem with a constant airflow to keep temps down in a small box like that its hard to keep the hymitity high do to almost constant airflow especially in spring and summertime. so therefor beside a small sized humitifier i need some kind of filter to mount on the outtake that maybe holds back the h2o in the air but lets air true. I don't even know if such a thing exist :)

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom