Big Buddha Blue Cheese Automatic First Grow - No Nutrients

steeders

okay so im new to growing so i have started with some blue cheese automatic from (big buddha seeds)i have 3 seedlings at day 8 planted in (canna proffesional) coco under a 400w HID in a 80x80x160 black orchid tent im going for the NO NUTRIENTS way of growing to start with and im almost certain i have over watered them so i have left them do dry and they have started to pick up now its been 6 days since i overwatered them so il maybe give them a light misting tomorrow il try and get some pics up soon so someone can hopefully tell me if there going well or not?? there JUST starting second set of leaves now but my big question is how far should i have my HID from them at the moment? someone sait 3foot away and another said 2½ foot my temp is a steady 26°c and i have a 6" fan inside for air circulation im just really confused with all the conflicting info i have read i also have started to germinate a (sweed seeds)- sweet cheese bean and going to make sure i dont overwater it this time anyway il try get so me pics up for you guys and hopefully someone can help me out with advice il keep this thread alive for the grow anyway (",)

my friend has grown without nutrients for years and his bud are some of the best tasting bud i have ever had so im going to give it try!! i dont know why people always use nutriants there not alway needed plus my tap water ph after sitting out for a day is bang on 6.0 so should be okay (i hope)

i think my seedlings are dying from over watering my pure coco i wish i new if they were going to pull through or not if they dont and they die im just going to buy photo seeds and start again because if i make mistakes as a first time grower I WILL there maybe more forgiving and recover better where as i keep reading that autos if you make a nubie mistake (like i have) there size and yeild are dramatically worse so can anyone tell me if that is the case or not please?? would really appreciate the knowledge of you guys in the know (",)

its pretty hard to over water in coco at the start, but i found from watering and root ball form it ends up holding water and killing roots , seems to get tighter and tighter , thats just my experience with it though , try domes over your seedlings and mist the domes inside , i just used empty bottle to give them a head start

like this ... good luck !!:thumb:

P1060248.JPG
P1060247.JPG

i will certainly give that a try with my next load of beans in the mean time im just going to leave them and c if they perk up if not im just going to move onto photo plants so if i make any mistakes they can take it autos cant take shock because there to quick to bounce back properly (well so everyone seems to say anyway) i personally dont know much but im here to learn
my friend says photo plants are just better you can do more with them can anyone tell me if he is correct and also would my 80x80x160 tent be to small in height for photos??
any advice would be golden and very much appreciated (",)

Back
Top Bottom