My First Grow From Seed - GH Big Bang & Super Bud

Re: My first grow from seed. Gh big bang and super bud

DSC_09955.JPG

I think she looks pretty good. :thumb:
I think when you flip to 12/12 your gonna have a beast. :)

I also think you can put all those pictures into one post next time. ;)

thanks and she woz flipped to 12/12 3 and half weeks ago will b 4 week flower on monday. and im not sure how to post all pics in the thread had to do them 1 by 1. not good lol. im new here as u can cleary see ha ha

thanks ppl she is a very easy strain to grow havnt had much problems just a nitrogen def at early stages and got wind burn off my fan week 1 of flower. my mistake. but overall have enjoyed toppin fimmin lst this plant for maximum yield. hoping for more than an ounce a plant ha ha

also folks I forgot to mention what the lady is sat in. as in medium lol. it is wilkinsons own compost 1 pound a bag:). also like to mention that I dnt use any ph metres or anything like that or ph up or down. my feed is advanced. its ph perfect and as u can see from the results . this is true ha. any questions just ask. happy growing everyone:)

Il upload sum pics today of my big bang plant. She just gone into flower. I think she gna be bigger plant than the super bud:)

Dont give the nutes the credit. :)

Its the eye of the grower that is 'advanced'. And the love of the girl that is 'perfect'. Thos nutes are just tools for the craftsman.
:goodjob:
:thumb:

Yea I supose thanks alot:)got bit busy yesterday but when get chance will show u my big bang plant:)

super bud 4 weeks flower start now of week 5 arnt sure if ppl can see the pic il upload from laptop later oesnt seem to be working off my phone?

DSC_09706.JPG
and here is my big bang plant again green house seeds company. lovely fast growing plant. just put into flower:)

Back
Top Bottom