Big Bang Grow

Blazur

My big bang plant, small grow disguised as drawers. Iv used 20 20 20 up until the 2nd last week of flowering from now im going to flush i think, any tips? im trying to upload all the photos right now... day 34 of flowering by the way.

oh yeah uhhhhh two cfls putting out 1700 lumens each right now these lights are 2700k i think the wattage is pretty low.. 4 pc computer fans two for cooling the lights and two for the plant. i used 20 20 20 all its life and water with a ph of around 5.

By the way all of this is legal because i am an MMAR license holder which gives me the right to cultivate my own marijuana when coupled with Form C (which i have filed so dont come trying to bust me because you will be sued) of the application process in Canada for medicinal marijuana.

day-29.229612

Hey dude,
I am considering Big Bang for my next grow. The description on Greenhouse says relaxing, and that's what I'm looking for, Have you grown this strain before, and where did you buy them from?

i got greenhouse seeds also (first time with big bang) id definitely recommend it dude, i have a small plant but there isnt anything small about the buds and they smell like green apples. havent smoked it yet though so it will be interesting to see what its like. it grows quickly and bushes out quickly too by the way

dont really wana say on the internet i dont want ppl to know where i am

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Smoke Report?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom