DWC Big Bang/Trainwreck - MH/LED

chiich

Hi there girls and guys. Iv never posted anything like his before so I hope I economy with the rules and that and get everything in that I'm trying to. The grow is now in its first week of flower so hopefully I can grab stone pointers and stuff from all of your own experiences.
Anyway please post any questions you have about the setup or anything that's been missed.
Cheers all :)

Setup.
DWC 10ltr buckets 3x big bang 1x trainwreck.
250w MH for veg. 210w actual draw for flower.
Ionic grow/bloom. H202 every other day of veg.
Temps at 85 during veg. 70~ish in flower. Rh is not measured but I have a decent feel for humidity being a fridge engineer.
Water used is plain tap water .ph7

Now in 1mx1mx2m tent for flower.

Have had some surgery carried out because of stupidity... will be more careful lol surprising how much they took and came through.

Anyway. Pics will be up as soon as I can and I welcome all interest/criticism etc.

Cheers :)

Oh and thanks for the interest leaflady :)
Hope I can get more pics up later and see what you think of the progress.

I know they look poor right now, but a little love and i think youll be impressed with how they came along :)

20120722_142348.jpg
20120722_142338.jpg
20120722_142327.jpg
20120722_142317.jpg
20120713_194943.jpg

They were all looking very poorly and sick. Just didnt seem to catch on at all, except the one Big bang of course.
Ill have some more pics up pretty soon.
I know it looks like crap right now, but i think youll be impressed with the recovery.
stay tuned :)

Well i know its been a few days and i had said to put up some more pics sooner. But alas.
Heres some more pics for you, im sure youll agree they look ok after some TLC.
9265.jpg
8353.jpg
4779.jpg
21254.jpg
11655.jpg
6507.jpg
5602.jpg

more to follow...

Like i said, only onle of the TW survived, and it was taking its time, but it soon picked up nicely!

Heres some more pics again. In dark cycle before first week of flower. Had some problems with heavy water intake. only lasted a couple of days then it calmed way down.
20120908_132314.jpg
5020.jpg
IMG-20120824-00311.jpg
20120908_132910.jpg

Finally ive found a journal at pretty much the same point as I am and flowering under LEDs! Only difference is I used cfl instead of MH for veg. Just wanna say best of luck to you and I will be follwing your grow closely. Peace

Hey littlegee good to know your following!

quite interested in your CFL setup. Hope it turns out well.
What strains are you growing? are you in flower now? is it inhydro?
sorry for the bombardment of questions!!

Im growing blueberry x white widow im now on my 14 th day of flowering and im growing in coco and potting compost at about a 50/50 mix and my cfl's are all just little 45w bulbs but the one I used for veg did the job no bother in my nursery and ive got 2 in my flowering cupboard as side lighting

Hey littlegee good to know your following!

quite interested in your CFL setup. Hope it turns out well.
What strains are you growing? are you in flower now? is it inhydro?
sorry for the bombardment of questions!!

no idea why it posted that again lol....

Setup sounds good man, had a look at your pics, looking healthy too!!
hopefully i can post some more pics soon, it looks as though both are at the same stage so hopefully any problems I can turn to you for some suggestions lol!
didnt think CFL would cut it but, clearly as you have shown they work a treat, and keeps the lec bills down..

The leccy bill was the decider for me mate I ran a 600hps my friend lent to me for a few days and it just bled our meter dry not to mention the extreme heat, Id also had doubts about cfl's but some journals on here show some amazing results so I sharp changed my mind and I look forward to seeing some pics of how yours are getting on its nice to have someone to trade ideas and pics etc with so keep up the good work my friend :-D and may your buds be sticky. Peace

Thanks man.
Yeah your right about the heat issue, no matter who says otherwise, they do produce alot of heat, and that just invites problems. Of course sodium and halide are good to grow, but add the control medium etc and you are looking at a heavy lump of equipment.
I know there are a fair few who doubt the capability of LED but time again in journals on here and other forums etc, they prove to hold their weight pretty well.
We shall see what happens in the end anyway, and either way, as long as those buds are fat everyone is happy :D

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom