Biggest yields over time

seattlestoner

In your guys opnion what is the best method to harvest the biggest yields annually. sog vs scrog? Does the increased yields of a scrog grow counteract the extra time spent.

Personally, I'd go with SCROG over SOG. You can easily train fewer plants to produce the same, or more bud than SOG, in my opinion.

But there's no wrong, or better way. Every grower will find methods and techniques that work best for their strains, and growing styles. Why not give them both a try, and see what you're most comfortable with, and which you enjoy the most as far as # of plants, work involved, and yields produced, compare the outcome of both grows, and make a decision from there.

I would suggest using the same lighting, nutes, etc.. if you do decide to do a comparison, just to keep the environment as similar as possible in both situations.

I calculate my yields in gpwpd.. When you divide your yields by the number of days it takes, those big yields seem a little less significant... They're simply a testament to the growers skill at growing big plants.... I don't have the patience to grow a plant for 5-6 months... I shoot for a 90 day from seed scrog with a 400 watt hps... A yield of 10-11oz / 90 days will satisfy me.... But then I'm known to settle for good enough..... ;)

Back
Top Bottom