Biggreenbuds second grow 12/12

yea you should do that then
a biggreenbuds I got a ? do you know if I can use High Yield Rose & Flower food for bloom? The brand is High Yield I think

what is the npk rating on the stuff ???

i think stuff for roses will not work with mj as it is to high in potasium or phosphorus not sure

i have some shitty news today i was checking out my plants and i dropped one of my babies well it is laying on its side on the ground its almost like it snapped under the soil well i have her held up so shes not laying down

im hoping she will make it

any suggestions of ways to treat her wounds ?

i dont plan on her making it :thedoubletake:

Use a Popsicle stick or some such as splint at the break site. Some masking tape (easy to remove later) to hold it in place. Proceed as normal. I bet she recovers.

i have her in a spling right now its holding her up i will give her a few weeks and see if she recovers

the kids are doin good well the one that broke is she is making a great recovery

as for the one that did not break it turned out to be male to i pulled her today. :rollit:

ya im gonna get some pics up soon. i got my cellphone bill and it was alote becuase iv been sending alote of pics from my cellphone so i gotta settle down on that a lil or get a usb cable for my camera.

i think they need to be transplanted but i have no room for them right now.... i think im going to cut one of my flowering plants early and put this 12/12 in its spot ... one of the flowering plants is getting very stanky :peace:

so the broken lady turned out indeed to be a lady it showed its pistols today and im very excited im gonna transplant it soon into a bigger pot and then after a few more weeks prolyl another transplant into the big pots.

it looks very healthy i think im gonna start foliar feeding and watering with 1/4 stength. im amazed as to how quik the 12/12 method shoes sex these things are just little babies still !!!!!

baby4.jpg

im trying to get some good pics up of the hairs showing but its very hard lol my camera sucks its says it 7 megapixles but it dont show it

^ haha good shit man. I read this during my first blaze of my day and laughed pretty hard. 7 megapixels should do the trick.

haha thanks doood

good news i picked up a new cfl its equal to 150 watts i think it is 42 watts the thing is a monster though. :peace:

heres a little update. theres some curling of the leaves going on. i thinkk i stressed them a little from the transplant.

new311.jpg

new45.jpg

:grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint:

last time i checked the ph it was at 4. i dont know what to do about it and i think im gonna let her be becuase im moving her outside this week. also i fed her so all of her new growth is very green and looks alote healthier then in picture. i will try to get a pic up later. :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom