Bill Maher Calls For Marijuana Legalization On 'Real Time'

Jacob Redmond

In case you didn't know, Bill Maher thinks it's time marijuana had its day in the sun.

The comedian addressed the discriminatory nature of current U.S. weed laws on "Real Time With Bill Maher" on Friday night. While this time he didn't have Zach Galifianakis on hand to light up a joint, he had plenty to say about the broken system.

"We should at least be honest with our kids and tell them the truth about drug laws in this country," he said.

"Kids, if you're gonna experiment, make absolutely certain that beforehand your parents are white and well-connected."

He went on to call for both the legalization of marijuana and Presidential pardons for Americans serving jail time for non-violent drug offenses.

"It's pot's turn," he said.

7729.jpg

[video=youtube_share;IlRgQ0YK24I]
[/video]

News Moderator: Jacob Redmond 420 MAGAZINE ®
Full Article: Bill Maher Calls For Marijuana Legalization On 'Real Time'
Author: Lily Karlin
Photo Credit: HBO
Website: Huffington Post Canada - Canadian News Stories, Breaking News, Opinion

Everybody is trying to be a comedian, Rad you are a comedian, you're a natural actually. Bill Maher never misses a chance to promote legal cannabis...Totally cool! ;)

bill maher, is an anti american, ultra liberal, who rarely speaks with sanity. i dont know whats so funny, about hearing all sorts of negative b.s about. he is one of the problem. not the solution. and, he is living proof, that if you take to the "tollerant left", and say something they dont agree with, they seem to want to run you out of town. ruin you, etc. lately, he has improoved a bit. but in general, like most liberals, he does not beleive in being responsible for ones own actions. Or that there should be consequences. heck, blame it on bush. along with the price of tea, and your latest trip to the vet. lol. nope. im no fan of him, or his idea, of whats funny. his sidekick, jon stewart, quit. why? no veiwership. he lost most of em, for the same reasons. i had to share. now. do i get black listed, for offending some of his few supporters?

bill maher, is an anti american, ultra liberal, who rarely speaks with sanity. i dont know whats so funny, about hearing all sorts of negative b.s about. he is one of the problem. not the solution. and, he is living proof, that if you take to the "tollerant left", and say something they dont agree with, they seem to want to run you out of town. ruin you, etc. lately, he has improoved a bit. but in general, like most liberals, he does not beleive in being responsible for ones own actions. Or that there should be consequences. heck, blame it on bush. along with the price of tea, and your latest trip to the vet. lol. nope. im no fan of him, or his idea, of whats funny. his sidekick, jon stewart, quit. why? no veiwership. he lost most of em, for the same reasons. i had to share. now. do i get black listed, for offending some of his few supporters?

Why would you get blacklisted? All you did was show your ignorance and intolerance.
Political speech in the USA is jammed packed full of ignorance and intolerance.

Back
Top Bottom