Biobizz light mix high run off E.C

Tommygun93

420 Member
Hi guy just a quick one.
First time using BioBizz light mix. And there worm Humus. Just planted clones.

second feed and the run off E.C has come up quite high.

input - 6.5PH
1.4E.C

Output 7.5PH
4.9E.C

only around a litre of water fed to plant since planting. I plan on flushing with PH’d distilled water so no further salts added. Any more advice greatly appreciated and any reasons why? Cheers.

Hey Tommygun,

Welcome to 420! Testing runoff ph or ppm gives an arbitrary number that does not matter. Fine sediments and chemical salts come out in the wash so it’s an inflated number anyway. Many new growers make the mistake of adjusting the input ph or ppm values to get a higher or lower number in the runoff - you will wind up in really bad shape. Don’t chase that rabbit - but rather worry about your input values and forget the runoff.

drop a journal down and join in the fun... put all of your grow details like tent size, lighting, nutes, grow media etc in your first paragraph that way we don’t have to keep asking... what kind of soil & nutes? Anyway takes about 10 minutes add a pic and call it done. Also remember to use daylight pics not blurples. Here is link.... Make grow journal

hopefully more peeps will jump in soon

Hi guy just a quick one.
First time using BioBizz light mix. And there worm Humus. Just planted clones.

second feed and the run off E.C has come up quite high.

input - 6.5PH
1.4E.C

Output 7.5PH
4.9E.C

only around a litre of water fed to plant since planting. I plan on flushing with PH’d distilled water so no further salts added. Any more advice greatly appreciated and any reasons why? Cheers.
With the mix l think u could've just use plain water until week 3.sfter that start feeding nutrients.just what I would do.

Back
Top Bottom