Black Strap - Gnome Automatics

Love those chunky purple nuggets!! Looks great. Bet it's smellin beautiful in there!! 😎✌️

Day 74 - Day Before Harvest

5 Days After Harvest Day (D75)

IMG_2117 copy.jpeg

Gonna be some purdy nuggets after you trim it up!!

The buds are beyond purple and really are black.
Several of my Dark Devil autos were like that a couple years ago. Super dark like that. Funny thing though..... there was a green phenotype I had and myself if I remember correctly it was better than the purple one. But the purple plants were beautiful. All of it was top shelf herb for sure!! Hope you've had a good weekend!! Grow on!! 😎✌️

Thank you, as I watch them dry they are definitely "shrinking."

Even so, this is the first auto flower that I've grown that grew this big.
I am impressed. That is a beautiful plant and a great harvest!
My goal is to grow an auto this big. Im on my 3rd or 4th round of auto growing and each time I manage to get them a little bigger. Over-watering in the beginning seems to be a key problem that stunts them. Also I believe luck of the draw with seeds and genetics plays a role.

My experience has been the same with these AutoFlowers. Out of about ten different genetics, this was the biggest and best.

I ended up with over a half pound (9 ounces).

I am impressed. That is a beautiful plant and a great harvest!
My goal is to grow an auto this big. Im on my 3rd or 4th round of auto growing and each time I manage to get them a little bigger. Over-watering in the beginning seems to be a key problem that stunts them. Also I believe luck of the draw with seeds and genetics plays a role.

Back
Top Bottom