Blending highs...

Firestone

I was just over at a buddies house to try an early outdoor Indica that has just become dry enough to smoke. Very nice body buzz,so-so head high.

I had couple of grams of solid Mexican sativa in my sock that is all head high. We tried it. With the first bong hit the highs blended very nicely.

I don't know how much the head high will improve on the Indica,it's very young,but I gave him a few loose seeds from the Mexican to play crossbreeding games with for the next couple grows. It should be interesting.

Sounds cool. I, myself, like to blend some of the deep purple indica strains with pure sativas like Sour diesel. Polar opposites like that tend to mix rather nicely. (aka AMAZING HEAD HIGH + AMAZING BODY HIGH)

My buddy just got a new (and very large) Zong party bowl for his bong. 5 people all brought different strains and we mixed them together (2 sativas, 2 indicas, 1 hybrid), and it was the most fucked-up I've been in a long time. I'm kind of a purist when it comes to weed, though. While I appreciate the combined power of the strains, I prefer smoking 1 at a time and enjoying the subtle differences each strain has to offer.

Back
Top Bottom