Bloombox grow questions

Clintboxer

OK I have some questions. This is my first grow in a bloombox. On this grow, I am not using c02 at this time. I'm in mid week 4 flowering. I dont have a very good camera, in fact, ipod took the best of what I have! Does it look like everything is in good time? I'm hoping they won't grow to much higher. I'm starting to worry about height. I had anticipated this problem and went into flower as soon as they looked half strong enough....about 4-5 inches. Im in the states and clones weren't available so I just germinated some seeds I found in some excellent bud over the years. I was lucky when I got 9 ladies! Anyways I guess my questions are: Does it look like I'm doing this right?
Should I starting trimming bottom leaves?
What kind of yeild should I expect?
Thank you so much for your help!!! I know I didnt give a good enough picture of the bud formation. I will try to come up with a better camera real soon.
004674.JPG
003718.JPG

Hey clint our box looks dope bro.....nice work....you might need to trim(a small amount) of fan leaves to open up that canopy.....it looks super dark under there....that will surely contribute to a lesser yield....a good rule of thumb for flowering stretch is 2-3 times your height....I typically spurt for 20" in flowering after a 35 day veg.....but this looks bomb.....:hippy:

Ok.....I did some trimming. I clipped alot of the lower fan leaves that weren't reaching any light and were blocking little bud site from light as well. I also am kicking my own ass for being irresponsible and dropping a fresh blunt in the leaves on the way to the basement. a moment of silence for our lost one.
I change nutes and start week 5 tomorrow.
005649.JPG
004677.JPG

I'm still working on a better camera......sorry for the low quality pictures, but I'm getting there.

Ive got a question that I think I know the answer to. Are the leaves I removed usable in any sense? I know I need the trichs for hash and such, so are these clippings trash? I'm also starting to get close to the light. Maybe 6-8 inches for the taller ones. I can leave my hand on the glass and it isn't that hot too me but I know the ladies are sensitive. I flowered them at about 4 in. I did as early as I could cause I had anticipated this problem but I hoped they had stopped growing up by now. Maybe they'll slow up and starting getting fat soon.

Back
Top Bottom