Blue dream yellowing leaves

Jeremys

420 Member
Ok totally new here first round...here's my set up...4x4 tent bloom plus 3000..5-gallon fabric pots organic soil ..used fox farm ocean forest ammendmed with earth dust with the second top dress per instructions...doing one gorilla glue...a blue dream...and a mk ultra all fem photos from 420..so at 30 daysi flipped the light to 12/12 so now its been 23 days since the flip everything seems really good now today im noticing the lower fan leaves on the blue dream are getting a little yellow...now what i feed is mighty plant compost tea...once a week..and recharge about once 2 weeks....carbon filtered tap water...i might tho some cal mag in there once every 3 weeksish....im starting to read the blue dream is a pig and love nutrition maybe add a little heavier on the tea and some cal mag in the same water to bring my nitrogen up...but will that freak it out cause its flowering....any help or advice from the professionals out there

20211023_235847.jpg

20211023_235838.jpg

20211023_235831.jpg

I think that's ok. The plant uses stored nutrients to form flowers. As long as they're not falling off at an alarming rate I suppose.

Screenshot_20211024-021403~2.png

Sometimes , this happens to me with Godfather OG and Bruce Banner regular..I slip a little grow into the bloom/water mix…about 5- 10% of what I would use in Veg. Depends on the size of the plant.

Back
Top Bottom