Blue Dream

Hey whats up guys :welcome: I had to show you this sick batch of blue dream I grabbed lastnight. This one is more on the haze side from all the other times ive had this strain. Still has that sweetness in the smell and taste. But the haze is overpowering. Im lovin it tho :) Havent had a good haze in awhile. Buzz type is clear and energetic. Really good stuff for during the day or before doing some work. Just an all around great sativa. Check it out!

Blue_Dream_001.JPG

Blue_Dream_0051.JPG

Good stuff isn't it? I have about a half lb of it right now. It has a unique smell even when smoked. I can tell exactly when the wife packs a bowl of it or has smoked a bowl. The haze in it is that identifiable.

Hell yeah :) I love the stuff lol Everytime it comes around I get a bunch so it lasts because nugs like this dont hang around long.

I would love to grow some tropical Sativa but they just get so huge and tall for indoor and take forever to finish when grown in the North West. Somehow or another people still get it done and there are some really great Sativas going around but mostly what I am seeing is quick finishing potent Indicas. Your pictures look fantastic. What kind of camera did you use to film these? It is hard for me to get clear shots with my Sony digital cam and still get them under the 1mb upload limit.

Picked up some after a jam session last night. Love it!! Very smooth with a nice aroma. It took a while to get here in "Antarctica" ;) though!! Get some if you can, its well worth it!!

Hey whats up guys :welcome: I had to show you this sick batch of blue dream I grabbed lastnight. This one is more on the haze side from all the other times ive had this strain. Still has that sweetness in the smell and taste. But the haze is overpowering. Im lovin it tho :) Havent had a good haze in awhile. Buzz type is clear and energetic. Really good stuff for during the day or before doing some work. Just an all around great sativa. Check it out!

Blue_Dream_001.JPG

Blue_Dream_0051.JPG
:cheer::cheer:
I had to hit this beautiful bud!

This strain is making the rounds around the collectives in the Pacific Northwest. Oregon specifically. I bought a quarter ounce for 50 and to be honest it was good but not worth all the hype. Maybe it is because of all the hype or the fact that the batch I had was not very dense. More on the popcorn size of buds with a few large nugs that were somewhat leafy. I prefer weed with a very high calyx to leaf ratio personally. On the other hand the blueberry haze flavor was quite good although somewhat mellow. I had some pure Blueberry bred by another breeder that was much better. Denser nugs and bright orange hairs with a pronounced berry taste. Blue dream does not seem like something I would waste my time growing when there are so many better strains out there to grow right now. Everyone has their own preference, Problem Child loves the strain, but I didn't like the weak berry flavor, leaffy buds, or haze high...maybe I got hold of a bad batch but it looked exactly like the nugs pictured above.

This strain is making the rounds around the collectives in the Pacific Northwest. Oregon specifically. I bought a quarter ounce for 50 and to be honest it was good but not worth all the hype. Maybe it is because of all the hype or the fact that the batch I had was not very dense. More on the popcorn size of buds with a few large nugs that were somewhat leafy. I prefer weed with a very high calyx to leaf ratio personally. On the other hand the blueberry haze flavor was quite good although somewhat mellow. I had some pure Blueberry bred by another breeder that was much better. Denser nugs and bright orange hairs with a pronounced berry taste. Blue dream does not seem like something I would waste my time growing when there are so many better strains out there to grow right now. Everyone has their own preference, Problem Child loves the strain, but I didn't like the weak berry flavor, leaffy buds, or haze high...maybe I got hold of a bad batch but it looked exactly like the nugs pictured above.

The nugs I had werent leafy at all and the buds were pretty dense. Sounds like you didnt get any quality Blue Dream. Its not the greatest bud in the world but its still a very good bud if you grow/cure it right.

I'm sure it is. It looks like I got a bag of some of the lower buds and only got a few big top nugs. I'm sure if I got bigger nugs I would have liked it more but I'm not a Sativa Haze smoker. I am growing 1 metal haze plant and its a def keeper. I'm taking cuts of this thing, I don't know how the buds are going to be but the thing grows extremely uniform and fast for a clone and when I first started growing I loved OG and Chem Dawg and purple strains only. As I get older my tastes are going toward Sativas, skunks and Haze IF THEY ARE GROWN WELL they blow Indicas out of the water. It takes a lot of good conditions to grow Sativas well and we just don't have them in Oregon. It is cold, it is wet, the seasons are short. It is ruderalis and Indica weather on the coast. I bought some "jackie-0" last night and was trying to figure out what strain this amazing bud was and it was a Jack Herer strain. That stuff was amazing. So many good smokes out there right now I usually buy a new strain every time I go to the smoke shop down town. I should start doing more smoke reports. Anyway, got to go, using my pellet stove to quick dry some pre 98 Bubba I grew and need to test a donkey dinkl sized cola so I'm over and out.

Nice pix and review...Blue Dream is my all time favorite hybrid...developed in S. Bay Area as a 50-50 hybrid specifically for depression and anxiety - my 2 biggest problems. I try to keep at least a 1/2 oz of it in my "medicine cabinet" year round...

:peace:

I got some Platinum Blue Dream at an Oakland dispensary last year. The high was fine, but it didn't touch my migraines. I'm thinking I should stay with the Indicas for my medicine.:hmmmm:

To me the Blue Dream shows a nice hybrid, buzz, but some definite sativa qualities to the high - nothing I would want to rid myself of a migraine. I would think the indicas would be better for the Migraine, due to the pain relief typically provided.

Good luck....try some Kush strains instead....:peace:

Back
Top Bottom