Blue Dream

Whats up everyone. I got another review for you guys n gals. Now i know you all seen it on here before but i felt like i had to drop some more on you. Blue dream. It finally came back around lol. One word.. Bomb! Honestly some of the best stuff i had in awhile. Smells fruity or like berries but real danky behind that. Taste fairly similar. Fruity and dank. Good stuff. Sativa type buzz. Overall i give it a 9.5

Blue_Dream_004.jpg

Blue_Dream_002.jpg

Blue_Dream_005.jpg

Yep, that's the stuff, Blueberry and something else, I forget the sativa side.

I have some myself, very tasty tasty and very strong -- very effective medical cannabis.

Really nice smell, great taste and the usual enlightening and soaring sativa high... Blue Dream is a dream come true for me! :rollit:

Thanks for the photos jungleekid, great close-ups!! Lovin it!

Nice looking Dream - my favorite stress/anxiety relief.

Oh, and you are correct about the lineage - Blueberry x Haze - a 50/50 Indica-Sativa ratio

I got a couple clones going, they were marked blue dream at the club, but I think someone may have played mix and match with me since they both look different. Anyway, if you have ever seen them growing, take a look and tell me if either of these actually are please.
YouTube - 10th day of flower cycle

Cant say i ever seen bd clones/plants before. But yours look beautiful. Id love to have them in my room right now lol

Thanks ncal. These are one of my favorites as well. Just wish it came around more lol.

Lucky for me, it's a "standard strain" in northern California - my stash ALWAYS has some Blue Dream in it. About every other trip to the dispensary I pick up a little Blue Dream with whatever else I'm getting.

:peace:

Lucky for me, it's a "standard strain" in northern California - my stash ALWAYS has some Blue Dream in it. About every other trip to the dispensary I pick up a little Blue Dream with whatever else I'm getting.

:peace:

STANDARD! Yeah you lucky bro lol I think ive only had it 3 or 4 times. But thats fine with me. I dont wanna play it out. Besides theres new flavors every week to choose from. Only wish i found a seed in my bag lol

I have to agree with that I sampled it in on the North Shore of Oahu. Any body know where I can get a hold of the strain it work well with pain not only that tasty tasty tasty.:tokin::tokin:

I got a couple clones going, they were marked blue dream at the club, but I think someone may have played mix and match with me since they both look different. Anyway, if you have ever seen them growing, take a look and tell me if either of these actually are please.
YouTube - 10th day of flower cycle

I am also growing Blue Dream. I have 2 clones that I got from the co-op I belong to and they are very good about ID'ing strains that are brought in, so I am pretty confident that my Coastal Blue Dreams are just that. With all that said, your plant look just like mine only yours are bigger (it appears).

You can see them at my grow journal in progress.

Yours look very nice.
Thanks
Kat

Blue dream is whatever
= /
Blue Kush is better* FA Real

I will agree, I found that the blue dream that I smoked smelled good but didn`t really have a taste to it, don`t get me wrong, it got the job done, but the blue kush has a good smell and taste the whole way thru.

Back
Top Bottom