Blue Dream

the plants on that video are FOR SURE blue dream! I know a guy with 7 ' tall blue dreams already this year! Be mindful that they get freaking HUGE!!! by harvest time his plants will be 12-14 ' tall!

Hi

I have 2 clones that I bought at my collective and they were labeled Coastal Blue Dream and I have a friend that says he has the "original" Blue Dream..... Is there a difference?

getting confused, so many strains
kat

i have two blue dream seeds, i didnt bother germinating em cuz i wasnt sure how good it was, now reading this i cant wait to germ em now

Love this strain, one of the best cross breads between Blueberry and Super Silver Haze. The effects last a long time and is excellent for pain management,insomnia,stress relief a over all good strain.

I actually grew a few clones of a clone from the original mother (So clones from a clone but whatever) This was truely amazing stuff. It was developed around the parts I'm from.

Also, I went strain hunting last Weekend, I went for a Strain called "Big Sur Haze" Which is actually Super Silver Haze and another haze bred togethor. Normally only the locals in Big Sur grow this strain so after a three hour car drive I started talking to people at the festival about finding said strain They said they would work on it and get back to me (So I gave them one of my 40 Cookies I had in my back pack). She then came back with 5 seeds for me, Ensuring they where super silver haze.

I have yet to start germinating them yet. I am excited.

The reason I told you this story, Is because the long lost real genetics of Blue dream is...

Big Sur Haze x Blueberry.

I met the man who claimed to have bred it and he assured me he used Big Sur Haze.

Just thought I would let you guys know that the genetics have actually been made to be wrong, The original Blue dream was Big Sur Haze x Blueberry not Super Silver Haze.

Now Im going to smoke another bowl and ramble somewhere else.

Just picked some up from the dispensary, cant wait to try it...!

Hey Westblunts,
I have to say this is by far the least picky plant I have grow yet. It is great smoke and it does not require much. I feed FF grow big every other week and FF big bloom every 3 weeks or so. I have also started using molasses about once a month to keep the microbes in the soil happy. When I grow outside, I watch for the flowering to start then I back off the grow big and up the big bloom and also add twice per week beastie bloomz and cha chig (alternate). When I grow indoor the only difference is I control the light period, everything else stays the same.

I love this plant and I will always grow at least one.

Keep on Growing
Kat

Waaaaay at the top of my favs list...
... 'Nuff said.

I'm drolling over this!!!!!!!! I know what im growing next :)

Not sure, my plant wasnt ready at day 53, i harvested at day 75 which is the 10 weeks mark.

Pic for yah
IMG_17602.JPG

this summer i turned pro at blue dream. the trick to it for me is PATIENCE!! we kept checking the triches and they were slow to turn from milky to blueish gray, almost 12 weeks into flower untill perfected. plus the longer you wait the less water wieght...... i only lost 50% of my wieght after everything was dry and the reason was i waited the extra couple weeks.
pot101.jpg
pot131.jpg
i wish i could figure out how to blow my pics up like these other guys because it looks like its been sprinkled with sugar:thumb:

I have some blue dream in early mid flower in my current journal if anyone wants to check it out. I love blue dream and it definitely is one of my top 3 strains that I almost always have on hand to smoke. Perfect for projects and motivating you to get up off the couch and just feel good :) very good for socializing too :)

I don't understand some of the previous posts saying blue dream doesn't really have a flavor??! Blue dream is one of the tastiest buds out there, with a very sweet citrus taste and leaves the air smelling like burning incense. The smell of Blue dream is very distinct and if you have had the real thing before, you know the smell. Kind of like GDP where it has a very distinct smell :)

I have some blue dream in early mid flower in my current journal if anyone wants to check it out. I love blue dream and it definitely is one of my top 3 strains that I almost always have on hand to smoke. Perfect for projects and motivating you to get up off the couch and just feel good :) very good for socializing too :)

I don't understand some of the previous posts saying blue dream doesn't really have a flavor??! Blue dream is one of the tastiest buds out there, with a very sweet citrus taste and leaves the air smelling like burning incense. The smell of Blue dream is very distinct and if you have had the real thing before, you know the smell. Kind of like GDP where it has a very distinct smell :)

they must be smoking low grade hydro if the flavor is lacking, I've had less potent (quick pick i like to call it) and it had great taste and aroma

I'm doing a blue dream clone first time and its been a dream to grow, a fast veg and short stretch for a sativa. I've seen two phenos in CO. one very sativa >80%and one more < 80% mine has the fatter leaves but she is so resinous the fan leaves look like their covered in velvet. She smells like rotten fruit 6 weeks in, and her clone is 10" tall already. This strain may replace my NYC diesel.

Back
Top Bottom