Blue Mistic

cptbubblehash

ok im almost done setting up my first grow room and im going to go with the strain called blue mistic here are the info i have found so far on this strain Sex : Feminized
Type : Mostly indica
Flowering : Photoperiod
Genetics : Mostly Indica
Flowering Time : Long
Outdoor Harvest : Ocotber
Height : Tall
THC Level : 20%
Characteristics : Sweet Taste Blue Mystic marijuana is famous for her velvety blue hues that show up about mid-way into flowering. The flowering period is surprisingly short, from 7 to 9 weeks. As a typical indica, she produces heavy buds which get absolutely covered in crystals when matured. This cannabis is a very good yielder - 450 gr. of dried product per plant is not a bad result for an indica. She has an earthy smooth, somewhat fruity berry flavour with excellent shelf life.
Blue Mystic features many of the cannabis desirable qualities, along with an added colourful appearance, a light berry aftertaste when smoked and a heavy stoned effect. So as that said im wondering if anyone has had any success with this type of strain ??? if im right 450gr is about 15.8 ounces has anyone growing this plant gotten that much???

Nirvana lists the average yield as 350 - 450 (g/m² in SOG), not per plant...indoors anyway. ;)

thank you for the response.. as this will be my first grow im not expecting to get a very big yield but if anyone has experience first hand with this strain that might give me sum tips on how to get a bigger yield other then topping (as im going to be doing) like does it like high nuts or etc...:thanks:

Hmm... I mean no offense, but I'm not sure you're asking the right question bro. You said this is your first grow, at the risk of over simplifying, I'll say that topping, LSTing, etc. only improve yield to the extent that they allow more usable light to more bud sites.

The largest limiting factor in most grows is light. Having a lot of the proper light is an absolute necessity in my opinion. Then environment and nutrients come in tied for second... Stable correct temps, humidity and airflow are just as important as the proper nutes.

Once you have the proper light and environment you can't help but have a good yield with any strain you try.

:Namaste:

yes this is my first grow on my own i know people and have seen first hand how to and the effects of topping im not new to the hole topping thing but im just wondering if there is anything else that might help me get a good a good result and have not heard much about how the blue mistic takes to different methods im just trying to get a point of view on someone that has already handled this strain

I knew what you meant, and hopefully someone who has grown it will chime in to offer some details, I just wanted to stress the importance of proper environment, because without that you're starting out behind the curve.

I can't tell you how many times I read posts from someone asking a question about nutes, soil, LSTing, whatever, and they have one CFL hanging above the poor girl in a corner of a closet with no airflow... Will it grow? Sure, our beloved plant is a weed...it will grow in a crack in a parking lot if given the chance, but in the proper environment it will flourish!

There may be some different versions of the strain out there, but if it's Nirvana's you're looking at I can tell you I have had great results with other strains from them. :goodluck:

:Namaste:

I'm curaintly growing blue mystic from nirvana DWC style and I have to say it is a tough plant I went to DWC for my second grow with the blue mystic and it is flourishing I'm about three weeks into to flowering and there are bud sites every where literally every where. I'm using 400 watt Hps light for flowering. I did not top my plant but I did do a lot of lsting the plant is about 3ft tall from the top of the container any questions just hit me up you can check out my grow by clicking the link. Keep it green.
image2778.jpg

This pic is from 2 weeks ago

Back
Top Bottom