Thoughts on Blue Dream

Faded420

Was up people This is my first post and i wanted to start off by finding out your opinion on blue dream. I believe its a hybrid of blueberry x silver haze 50/50 if i'm not mistaken blueberry would be indica nd haze sativa.There's also a indica dominant Blue Dream and sativa dominant Blue Dream Depending on how the cross breeding is done.Correct me if im wrong now all i want is your feedback on your experiences with Blue Dream in Southern Cali or where ever your located

I'm growing blue dream and I love the strain!!! Honestly it is in my top 3 favorite strains because it is amazing in all aspects. The sativa one is the one that I am finding all over Socal, very uplifting energetic high that will have you working on projects till all hours of the night. The taste is that of a citrus berry flavor and leaves the air smelling after exhale like a nice fruity citrus incense is burning.. I have not come across the indica dominant one yet but have also read somewhere that there is another version that is indica dominant. I looked around tonight and couldn't find where I read it though.

I have tried to find the answer for the exact cross details and so far Ive seen a few possibilities but nothing certain either. Heres some of the crosses I have found.

Short’s Blueberry F5 x Santa Cruz Haze
Short’s Blueberry F4 x Silver Haze (was said that this was recreated)
The website I found this at was very detailed on the background, including photo's looking like what I have smoked and I am growing..as well as the scent and high are as I commonly find here in Socal..and is said to be about a 80%/20% sativa to indica.

Most others just say: blueberry x haze...

When reading into DJ shorts blueberry, I also found that there is an indica dominant short's blueberry and a sativa dominant short's blueberry, both created by him, the indica dominant one being the original which was a cross between some different thai's and juicy fruit. And then an more sativa dominant one came later... This may also explain the differences in the indica dominant and sativa dominant blue dream...(just my speculation) also by looking at both blueberry's photos, the sativa dominant one seems to share a lot of similar traits to my plants looks and growth.

Haze has such a confusing story behind it with many possible sources and varieties that I got lost trying to figure it all out, but if the above crosses are true, then the santa cruz version used was considered by many the original haze by the haze bros. of santa cruz according to a few sites I read, and it is a pure sativa.

Whatever the cross is, blue dream here in Socal and I've also had it from my old grower buddies in norcal and it is all amazing, and exactly like described above... energetic, citrus/fruit flavored goodness :roorrip:

Here's a few pics of mine, got it from a guy who got it from Santa Cruz area a few years ago..

DSC058752.JPG
IMG_20130202_181132.jpg

That's a nice looking bud plant you got there ice i'm also planning on growing here sometime in the near future, it will be my first grow. I just need to do my research on how to and get the funds for it because i'm going for the expensive equipment for higher quality and yield. I was considering Blue Dream as one of my starting grows I just want to find out others opinions on it. I'm planing on getting some probably this weekend for my research, because it has been awhile since i have smoked it. Thanks for your post icemud

Back
Top Bottom