Who has grown out Blue Dream?

Cona

Greets everyone. :joint: Puff Puff pass..

I have Blue dream just into flower. Topped, Supercropped and lst into a big bush with 5 main cola sites and many branches. I am wondering about stretch and feeding durring flowering. I have been growing mostly hybrids that are 50/50 indica sative and this bitch is really really sativa with thin leaves. Ive grown out chocolope and it was a light feeding plant and sativa dominant. Will Blue dream be a light feeder as well?

Growing in 5 gallon pots vegged 7 weeks in happyfrog with a small amount of supersoil in the bottom...like mabey 2 inches. I will be doing aact teas as I always do.

Thanks for the help!
:peace:
Jay

I am in the middle of a blue dream x Trainwreck grow and I am just about to Flower.
060612124322.jpg
you can follow if you want @
Do I goto a 12/12 without any Pre-Flowering signs? posting. I am a first time grower so not alot of advice but keep updating with pics. I would love to see the results.

Hey there. Thanks for stopin in to the thread Mr Stix.

You can flip to 12/12 anytime. Are you going to top or supercrop those on the left?....might make for more bud sites. I would just supercrop to get one or 2 of those lower nodes to grow another cola or 2. Your plants look great btw.

Jay

Yes I have supercroped all three I just wanted to do one at a time to see how they took to it and all is well. Thanks for the support.

:bigtoke::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom