Maui and Blue Dream Clones

robthedog

Hi All

Before I head over to the newbie section to introduce myself I have a mate that is looking for both Maui and Blue Dream clones. Im too much of a newbie to know what he is talking about (I havn't had a successfull grow yet!) but he wants them really badly and if I can lay my hands on them I think it would be a great birthday present.

Anybody out there that can help me find them?

Cheers

Hi All

Before I head over to the newbie section to introduce myself I have a mate that is looking for both Maui and Blue Dream clones. Im too much of a newbie to know what he is talking about (I havn't had a successfull grow yet!) but he wants them really badly and if I can lay my hands on them I think it would be a great birthday present.

Anybody out there that can help me find them?

Cheers

What do you expect in the way of reply to your message? I don't know where in the world you are. Central Europe? Canada? USA? Australia? Tehran?

No need to be such a drama queen. Like I said I'm new too all this so I was asking for advice from people that might actually know something. The only common sense question you did ask is my location which is btw is the UK.

Now hopefully you'l calm down a bit and give me a bit of adult advice

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom