Has anyone tried or grown Strawberry Blue?

cannilingus

i have a plant, thats about five weeks in flower now. it was a free fem seed. its about 34" tall. not any real smell yet. but very nice calaxes growing. i havent much exp with sativas. but, a nice try would be a good exp for me. at least in the growing dept. ive heard to feed them lightly. and put them in, at about a foot tall. i also have another seed, hawaiaain skunk haze, i could pop. i have some seeds that have been in my dresser drawer for near five years. lol. wonder if they are any good? anyway. how is the strawberry blue smoke?

The smoke is pretty decent I'm more of a indica guy myself, but she tastes good and funny enough you can taste the blue in her LOL kinda neat she takes nutes real well I have 3 going from clones just about to harvest mine stretched quite a bit on me each time but a very easy plant to grow.
420_pics_0141.jpg

The smoke is pretty decent I'm more of a indica guy myself, but she tastes good and funny enough you can taste the blue in her LOL kinda neat she takes nutes real well I have 3 going from clones just about to harvest mine stretched quite a bit on me each time but a very easy plant to grow.
420_pics_0141.jpg

I have one in week 4 of vegetation. How much longer should I vegetate and what was your yield? Here's a pic of her:
image16742.jpg

The one I grew went for 13 weeks and still wasn't finished. Dried it and the smoke was garbage to me. I too am an indica guy, but to me this was a waste.

well, i harvested my first strawberry blue seed plant. got about 1.5 oz. a full qt jar. tastes smooth. a bit heady, have one clone. no more after this. its ok. just too many better.

Back
Top Bottom