SkooterClowns - Blue Mystic

SkooterClowns

We are starting a new grow and today (August 28) is day one of flowering.

This is Blue Mystic and I am CERTAIN I will have to come up with a snappy nick name cuz this one is gonna be another beast that is going to get out of control very fast. Anyone that follows the Clown journals knows how much I HATE plants like this. But we bought the seeds and it is female so here we go again :tokin:

What Nirvana has to say about this one:

Blue Mystic was especially selected for its soft blue hues, which appear roughly halfway into flowering. Blue Mystic grows in a very similar manner to Northern Light, showing all the desirable qualities of that strain, with the added appeal of its own colourful appearance and the faintly berry-like aftertaste of its smoke. Compared to many other marijuana strains, Blue Mystic maintains a neutral smell while growing.

Indica / Sativa: Predominantly Indica
Plant type: Indoor as well as Outdoor
Plant height: Short (I'll be the judge of that!)
Effect: Stoned (body buzz, relaxing effect)
Flavour: fruity / herbal
Average yield: 350 - 450 (g/m² in SOG)
Flowering period: 7 - 9 weeks
White strain: Yes

Blue Mystic
Day 1 of flowering
GH Week 5 (2nd week of flowering) mix

DSC016314.JPG

DSC016305.JPG

:tokin:

Looking forward to your grow. I just got some blue mystic autos, but am a ways out from my next grow. They are some beautiful plants for sure.

excellent! Another blue mystic grow and by our favorite clowns no less.. heck yeah I am in for this one. I really want to grow this strain and I have yet to see a completed journal on it.

New Pictures taken on 9/10
she looks like she is going to be another beast.
DSC016495.JPG

DSC016502.JPG

thanks for joining us....:thanks:

Sorry, I didn't have my spectacles on. I thought the walls of the tent were semi-clear plastic. :oops: None the less, she's looking fantistic!

Is this grow still alive brother?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info...

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates…

Thanks and hope all is well in your world brother!...;)

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom