NugMan's First Indoor Grow

nugman

Hello all, welcome to my newest grow and also my first indoor grow!
As i just recently relocated into a new house i am able to pursue this dream

the strain is blue mystic auto by nirvana seeds

i plan to use two 75 watt cfl lights

my potting mixture is pro mix

germination starts tonight!

This looks like fun. I'll take a seat!

hey guys sorry the update took so long but my camera broke, so these are all cell phone pics, yayyyy!

but here we go i made a few changes, there are now 3 100 watt cfl's

the baby is now in her permanent home , a 5 gal pot

gravel at the bottom for drainage.pics in a moment

121020_0001.jpg
121020_0005.jpg
121020_0002.jpg
121020_0004.jpg

ok guys sorry for all the cell phone pics but im still SOL on the camera.

However I do have some good news, the blue mystic, against all odds, is growing at a steady pace with minimal genetic mutations

She is currently under 3 100 watt cfl's on 8 in reflectors, there is a dual fan in the closet pointing up at the light with one side on intake and one side on exhaust to create an air current
heres the baby, she got her first round of nutes today, a 20-20-20 at about 1/8th strength and she seems to be taking them well, i know its is early for nutes but i really want this plant to get as big and healthy as it can before flower starts in order to be able to support a somewhat substantial yield!

but ok ok enough pf that heres the pictures!

The blue mystic auto at about 2 weeks
121024_0018.jpg
121024_0019.jpg

light set up
121024_0021.jpg

lots of good new growth all over, however i have noticed some purple-ing on the more mature branches, this hasn't begun to occur on the main stem so can i expect good genes or a mag deficiency?
121024_0025.jpg
121024_0020.jpg

Also a little bag seed baby I may play around with, lolly pop, early bud, lst who knows, only time will tell
121024_0023.jpg
121024_0024.jpg

Good luck with the Blue Mystic.... Lots of issues have been floating around... unstable genetics. I hope yours does well!

I'am goin to put my beanbag right here if thats ok.
Like what I see so far:goodjob:

thems gonna make some nice NUGS MAN:bravo:

Looking good!

Cool ... I wish you luck! looks like they are getting plenty of :green_heart:!!!

as of yesterday she is showing pistils

crap, I just said YAY out louwd and my dogs thought they did something good and now I have to give them a treat:)
but shhhh YAY

Back
Top Bottom