Boner Move! 1st Grow - Stealth Needing Help

ClosetPonic

Ok...so I did a boner move...yea to seadlings

First lets start with the Purple Haze...something growing on its leaves so I wacked em off to get rid of it...it has completly stoped growing!!! I did all this just a day after transplanting the rockwool to DWC pot

To make things worse I went off and took my BlueBerry and wacked her first & second leaves....dooooope

I was trying to transplant and the first leaves were in the way so I wacked em...then I trashed her second leaves with the damn Hydrotron when I transplanting em so I took those leaves too.

YES I FEEL STUPID RIGHT BOUT NOW

No one is growing no one is moving...they just sit there flappin in the breeze...still standing thou

I don't honestly know what to do...I'm just letting em grow and hoping for the best

Anyone with a good idea on what to do next....please comment...just don't ragg me too hard

Re: Boner Move!! 1st Grow ~ Stealth Needing Help

With the transplant and chopping leaves off you shocked the hell out of the plant. Time will tell if they bounce back. Just try to give the plants ideal conditions to grow in. They will either recover or die if the damage is too extensive.

Back
Top Bottom