Bong Name?

CorDog

Im a some what new smoker. But i have really gotten into it the last couple months. I just purchased a mini bong online for 20 bucks and i am having a very hard time naming it. Can you guys help me out:thanks:

here it is
Bong19.jpg

Re: Help me with a bong name Pleaseee

Welcome to 420 CorDog, glad to have you here with us. Explore the site, learn and share. Don't hesitate to call if you need any help. Bong names are a personal thing...sorry no help here...lol.

if i were u i would name it -weedpipe- ... j/k, :welcome: and i hope to see ya around the forums ... :peace:

That's Sweet, I dunno, I'd call Her Sweetie, that way you can call all of 'em Sweetie an' not get in trouble, blame it on da bong:bong:
Call ALL Pretty Ladies Sweetie ! Where would we be without 'em ! Just MY $.02

haha james bong thats a good one or how about tinkerbell. im just curious tho where did you order it from?

I named my homemade MacGyver. For that one I'd call it Jack, The Lil' Ripper. :)

hey everyone its me again!! lol... My most recent bongs name is the incrediable hulk... And as soon as I can figure out how to post a picture of it I will be doing that so you can see why I call it what I call it! Its my new toy and I have so many good times with it lol.. stay high!

LOL you're supposed to help him name his bong not yours LOL :cool:
how bout "little big hit"!

Back
Top Bottom