Do you get less high from a dirty bong?

a dirty bong just taste nasty thats it go to your local store and buy a bottel brush cleaner for like three bucks and some hot water thats it a nice clean bong green house

i smoke resin a lot, yea it dont really taste that good but it gets u geeked... i've been waitin till 420 2 scrape my bowl, that bitch is caked up like none other lol... but wen i clean it i always use the alchohol method
take some 90% alchohol, cover the holes n pour it in the bowl
then shake it up like crazy n pour it out on a glass plate, one u dont plan on using again preferably cuz its gonna get ruined lol...
it'll come out a dark brown liquid, the darker the liquid the more resin
let the bowl n the plate dry...
u can use a fan, a blow dryer or watever u want 2 make it dry faster
personally i jus set the alchohol on fire n let it burn away
dont let it start meltin the resin tho
once it gets 2 hot blow the fire out n let it cool
then do it again, i find it works much better than any other way other than jus leavin it n 4gettin bout it haha...
once theres a nice layer of dry (not 2 dry tho) resin on the plate use a razor 2 scrape it all up off into a ball
repeat till ur bowl is clean n have one big resi ball...
at some point u might wanna stop cuz it'll get 2 a point where its more alchohol than resin...
if ur tryna get it lookin new tho keep doin it but i wouldnt suggest usin it 4 ur resi ball...
after that i'd suggest rinsing the bowl out wit hot water, unless u like the taste of rubbin alchohol 0_o
so anyway once ur done n u got ur resi ball, throw it in ur bowl n cheef...
dont touch flame tho wen u smoke it, jus let the lighter sit over it n start meltin it...
obviously try 2 keep the ball away from the actual hole in the bowl head otherwise ur bowl will get clogged...
doin it this way is actually makin a different kind of homemade hash:smokin:
hash is essentially pure thc, the alchohol kills everythin in the resin but the thc n wen u burn the alcohol away, theres nothin left but good old thc:slide:

now as far as the actual question on this thread, i cant really say 4 a bong but wit a bowl i dont see any difference but theres more room 4 resin in a bowl so it cant really cause u 2 have less of a hit... theres been times wen there was 2 much resin in my bowl head tho 2 the point where i couldnt hit it but once i moved the resin out of the way of the actual hole in the bowl head it was fine again...

by the way, im not sayin every1 should smoke resin or nothin like that, i smoke it... if u dont thats on u but i think its a waste not 2...

wow i think i kinda got carried away lol
uggh fuck it, im bored at my house high at 6 in the mornin...
wat else is there 2 do?? sleep? HA
:thanks:and:welcome::peace::grinjoint:
the original post was made barely 2 months after i was born but i am here to say this was a beautiful and insightful message lmfaooooooo

Award-winning cleaner from our sponsor, Mile High Cleaner.

the original post was made barely 2 months after i was born but i am here to say this was a beautiful and insightful message lmfaooooooo
Good Morning @Kro :ciao:
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome:
If you want to meet everyone and say hi here is a link
Enjoy yourself here.:passitleft:
I'm always around to chat if you need anything. :high-five:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom