Salt stained my bong

Smokealotmus2

My tube on my bong ever since i cleaned it with alchol and salt the tube has a salt stain on it. After everytime i clean it i rinse it clean with water and everytime i have the same result and it jus makes it look like crap to me. So I guess im just wondering if any of you have the same issue and what can i do to clean it off

No I didnt soak it jus swished wit around in the tube. It is a HVY piece which they say they use the German Schott glass i believe its called the same glass that ROOR uses. I'll see if I can get it to show up n a pic

The more I look at it, it looks scratch but I just dont think im ready to accept it U gotta click the picture to get a bigger pic

I can honestly say its the first question of its type ive heard, however use a vinegar bath to clean instead IMO

I use vinegar, soft brush & pipe brushes with all maintenance routines for my glass fish tanks & tubing & it works the treat.

Yea i got down in there a lil bit wit a coat hanger and rag wraped around it and managed to find out that it is a stain n it will come off jus need to find sumthin more efficent

Back
Top Bottom